White bois: Do you like to watch ?

Many times I am required to assist, as in putting his cock into her to show my submission in giving him my wife. Sometimes I am not allowed in the room at all.
If I am allowed to just watch, Yes, I enjoy it very much.

Many times I am required to assist, as in putting his cock into her to show my submission in giving him my wife. Sometimes I am not allowed in the room at all.
If I am allowed to just watch, Yes, I enjoy it very much.
when you ar eNOT allowed to watch your wife being Black fucked do you at least get to listen to them?

That question make me smile. It is a bit hard not to hear them at times, but I don't stand with my ear pressed to the door. Usually I will be doing something else, maybe making some snack or drinks for later. It depends on the situation; is he spending the night, the time, etc.

i would love to watch but i dont mind as long as she will be getting bbc in her and came home for me to kiss her sore pussy better after the blk guys had her there is nothing hotter than a tight white pussy getting streched by a huge blk cock

You are so right, my wife told me if she fucks someone i can watch once then she also wants to fuck alone with him.

Back