White boi chasing BBC

NCoSanBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
cucks/sissies,
Yesterday I was out doing a little Christmas shopping at one of the major stores. I had on some fitted pants that show my cock print very clearly. I do this on purpose in case I need a quick sucking while I’m out. There’s usually a boi out there ready to suck off a load and I have a heavy one. I also make sure as to not wear any underwear. My cock is over 9 inches and very thick.
Yesterday I noticed this younger, chubby, gem white boi that couldn’t take his eyes off my cock. I’m sure lots of you here have seen that cock that you just couldn’t pass up.
As he was staring at my cock I noticed him licking his lips mesmerized. I even think he was trying to get a picture of my cock because it appeared as if he was pretending to text.
Finally I walked by and said “You can look all you want”, he smiled and blushed. I stood in one of the isles so he could get a good look. I walked by a second time and said “You wanna suck my cock don’t you?” I told him, “Not here but, write your email down and leave it near the towels.” I’ve never seen someone borrow a pen so quickly. I emailed him today letting him know I’m ready to use him basically. I’ll let everyone know what happens.
This is not a fantasy; it’s real.
Your Superior Bull,

cucks/sissies,
Yesterday I was out doing a little Christmas shopping at one of the major stores. I had on some fitted pants that show my cock print very clearly. I do this on purpose in case I need a quick sucking while I’m out. There’s usually a boi out there ready to suck off a load and I have a heavy one. I also make sure as to not wear any underwear. My cock is over 9 inches and very thick.
Yesterday I noticed this younger, chubby, gem white boi that couldn’t take his eyes off my cock. I’m sure lots of you here have seen that cock that you just couldn’t pass up.
As he was staring at my cock I noticed him licking his lips mesmerized. I even think he was trying to get a picture of my cock because it appeared as if he was pretending to text.
Finally I walked by and said “You can look all you want”, he smiled and blushed. I stood in one of the isles so he could get a good look. I walked by a second time and said “You wanna suck my cock don’t you?” I told him, “Not here but, write your email down and leave it near the towels.” I’ve never seen someone borrow a pen so quickly. I emailed him today letting him know I’m ready to use him basically. I’ll let everyone know what happens.
Your Superior Bull,
Thank You for this confirmation Sir. I'm finding myself more and more open and hunting to serve while tending to errands. I'm trying to stay alert, aware and ready for use. I love how this is happening more and more. I'm defiantly going to do the obvious lip licking more often.

cucks/sissies,
Your Superior Bull,

White boys everywhere just love to be good gurls for BIG BLACK COCK!!! I bet he let's you FUCK too if you want that white ass!!! ALL white boys :blackheart::blackheart::blackheart: BIG BLACK COCK!!! It's amazing how readily white boys accept our feminine sexual roles with BLACK MEN!!! ALL white boys want to be a BLACK MAN'S little white bitch!!!

This was from yesterday so I should be fucking his throat by some time tonight.
View attachment 2265645

Wonderful!!! :qos::sex::blackheart::wub::qos:

Before I got BLACK-OWNED, when I was single. Whenever I met a new BLACK MAN that wanted a blow-job date... I used to LOVE it when as I was sucking BLACK COCK, the BLACK MAN would start grabbing and feeling on my lilly white bottom, because I knew that if he was squeezing on my bright white booty... HE WANTED TO FUCK!!!

Obviously, I ALWAYS let them ALL FUCK, I am a white boy after all!!! Nothing better for a white boy then sucking BLACK DICK, and then getting our lilly white asses BLACKED RAW!!!

Back