White Bisexual Bareback Cuckold Wannabe Bottom in Fort Worth, Texas

50 bisexual white married total bottom for men and top for women. Former firefighter and military 6' 225 decent looking. Wife is 53 straight Latina MILF 5'3 125 34c and shaved. I am party friendly and partake from time to time. She is not really into that, but I have gotten her spun a few times and she had sex with other men while I watched. It's likely that could be in the cards...and I would really love to see her be seduced and taken by a BBC gentleman. Primarily, I am looking to serve, worship, and be used by a dominant BBC. When I was younger and in shape, I really enjoyed being a crossdressing sissy. As I've aged and grown a bit softer, I've moved away from the crossdressing...though I still feel pulled that way. The sissy mindset remains.

50 bisexual white married total bottom for men and top for women. Former firefighter and military 6' 225 decent looking. Wife is 53 straight Latina MILF 5'3 125 34c and shaved. I am party friendly and partake from time to time. She is not really into that, but I have gotten her spun a few times and she had sex with other men while I watched. It's likely that could be in the cards...and I would really love to see her be seduced and taken by a BBC gentleman. Primarily, I am looking to serve, worship, and be used by a dominant BBC. When I was younger and in shape, I really enjoyed being a crossdressing sissy. As I've aged and grown a bit softer, I've moved away from the crossdressing...though I still feel pulled that way. The sissy mindset remains.
Good boi never stop

We are still sissy bottoms even after 50. We just have to work harder to keep looking sexy.

That bitch will never go away, "LET THAT BITCH OUT"

Attachments

• flyerdesign_26052022_130428.png
    flyerdesign_26052022_130428.png
    640.1 KB · Views: 16
Back