White bi hubby's training for anal

20190908_215810.jpgI use these two special tools for my training on top oof always being out to find big as possible to be there only for the pleasure of them and my own experience to get only better with each and rverytome I hook up or use my tools which is twice a day for almost 4 to 5 yrs now N training is ritual even if I out town traveling they r I'm bags always❤🖤💦🍆💯

View attachment 4603924I use these two special tools for my training on top oof always being out to find big as possible to be there only for the pleasure of them and my own experience to get only better with each and rverytome I hook up or use my tools which is twice a day for almost 4 to 5 yrs now N training is ritual even if I out town traveling they r I'm bags always❤🖤💦🍆💯
Iam pretty similar to you train mine to take a monster cock 13 inch by 8.5 inches drives me wild twice a day to keep it supple sometimes I cum instantly some times anything up to 40 mins then shuddering sissygram exhausted as iam sure you know the fantastic feeling that men who think it's wrong should experience.

Iam pretty similar to you train mine to take a monster cock 13 inch by 8.5 inches drives me wild twice a day to keep it supple sometimes I cum instantly some times anything up to 40 mins then shuddering sissygram exhausted as iam sure you know the fantastic feeling that men who think it's wrong should experience.
This my monster
I've got same one not as thick as mr monster though but very filling enjoy my friend
me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-125354_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-125354_Samsung Internet.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 58

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211204-125354_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211204-125354_Samsung Internet.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 62
View attachment 4603924I use these two special tools for my training on top oof always being out to find big as possible to be there only for the pleasure of them and my own experience to get only better with each and rverytome I hook up or use my tools which is twice a day for almost 4 to 5 yrs now N training is ritual even if I out town traveling they r I'm bags always❤🖤💦🍆💯
What is the girth of right one?

I wish you good luck. I was able to train w a white dido and even take a couple of white guys during some hot play, but there is no way I can take our bulls massive thick 9” beauty. The wife would love to have me in the “middle” 😉 of some hot sex, but she will have to settle for a smaller fella for that fantasy. In the meantime, she will just have to watch my oral skills.

The only sex i have anymore is with my dildos and plugs. wife has me try and do a couple sessions a week. Usually 30 min on each toy, with hr of plug time in between each toy while doing chores etc. first one is 6 inches, second one is 8 inches, third one is 10 inches, last one ( which I can not get all the way in } is a very thick 10 inches.

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 65
The only sex i have anymore is with my dildos and plugs. wife has me try and do a couple sessions a week. Usually 30 min on each toy, with hr of plug time in between each toy while doing chores etc. first one is 6 inches, second one is 8 inches, third one is 10 inches, last one ( which I can not get all the way in } is a very thick 10 inches.
Cool collection

I started training my hole when I was in my early 20's, I have found that daily training is key. Because of the training I can comfortably take just about any size cock without a problem.

Back