white ass for black men

All the big thick masters hit My line to make content and stretch me out
Tom And Jerry Cream GIF

When my wife was 21 a black man took her anal virginity the very first night she met him. I wasn't there and I didn't know about it for a few weeks. The wife's bull told her that being so young all black men will want to fuck your married white asshole. Think of me as training your asshole for other black dicks to enjoy. I found out later that that first night with this black man old enough to be her grandfather my did it all to this black man. She sucked his dick until he came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. He came in her pussy and asshole and she cleaned him up after each fucking. When he was finished with her he took her into the bathroom and sat her on the toilet. He laid the head of that big black cock on her tongue and told her to look at him and don't take her eyes off him. He began to tell my wife what a married white whore she was and he really enjoyed degrading her and now he is going to show her what a nasty white slut is supposed to do when her bull is finished with her. He started pissing in my wife's mouth until it was full and he stopped then telling her to swallow his hot yellow piss which she gladly did. He started chuckling and said white slut I am going to have fun with you now open up for another month full. Eventually he would piss on her face and in her mouth. He then would turn around put one leg up on the tub and tell my wife to suck his hairy black asshole. My wife told me his piss was still dripping off her chin when she spread his ass cheeks out and buried her face between them. The black guy was calling her every filthy racist thing in the book. After that night that black man knew that he was going to have a lot of fun with my wife
I want to find a girl like you wife

Back