Which hole do you prefer to fuck?

I always prefer pussy, oral is nice but since I am rather large I never really cared for anal. My favored position for fucking pussy is face to face, it can be missionary or cowgirl. I enjoy the eye contact while I am filling her pussy and I have always enjoyed kissing

Last edited:
Nothing like a good facefucking byba BBC! I love to kneel down in front of my master and look up at him while I put my left index finger up his ass and fondle his balls with my right hand and have him fuck my mouth hard. I will gag and drool saliva all over your cock and balls and all over my face and titties!
Damn ! That's what I'm talking about. You definitely got game !

Nothing like a good facefucking byba BBC! I love to kneel down in front of my master and look up at him while I put my left index finger up his ass and fondle his balls with my right hand and have him fuck my mouth hard. I will gag and drool saliva all over your cock and balls and all over my face and titties!
God damn! You may be the perfect woman.

I love young bulls like you! You fuck me like you hate me and shoot such big creamy loads! The younger the better as long as you are legal!
Baby, don't sleep on us older bulls. I may be old but I would smoke your lil hot ass like a pack of Kools.

For me the pussy always gets my vote. Nothing better than feeling a woman react to my dick with the her pussy juices flowing uncontrollably and coating my cock. Then I get to unload deep inside of her.

Back