Which ethnicity has the most beautiful women?

I agree Blk men likes Asian women but why isn't there no Black women listed either.
I will hazard a guess, they aren’t in anyones top three ethnicities for beauty. That doesn’t mean there aren’t beautiful black women just beauty tends to be more prevalent in some other races.

At the end of the day its down to one’s personal taste.

I will hazard a guess, they aren’t in anyones top three ethnicities for beauty. That doesn’t mean there aren’t beautiful black women just beauty tends to be more prevalent in some other races.

At the end of the day its down to one’s personal taste.
Au contrare, my dear! From Angela Bassett to Halle Berry to Rihanna...

But my list goes like this:
1) Intertwined with me
2) Sexually energized
3) Hot, horny, and READY!

Au contrare, my dear! From Angela Bassett to Halle Berry to Rihanna...

But my list goes like this:
1) Intertwined with me
2) Sexually energized
3) Hot, horny, and READY!

You do realize two of the ladies you listed are mixed race. Hardly the most convincing argument of your case.

You do realize two of the ladies you listed are mixed race. Hardly the most convincing argument of your case.
How come your post came up different when I hit 'reply'? No matter. While they both acknowledge mixed heritage, both in conversation have referred to themselves as Black. I do not wish to be argumentative, but in current American society mixed race people more often are TREATED as Black until conversations like this.

How come your post came up different when I hit 'reply'? No matter. While they both acknowledge mixed heritage, both in conversation have referred to themselves as Black. I do not wish to be argumentative, but in current American society mixed race people more often are TREATED as Black until conversations like this.
They have every right to identify as they wish. Fact remains Rhianna and Halle Berry are not truly black so for a discussion about which race is most attractive they would be excluded. And remember America is only 4% of the world so its not the yardstick of society norms.

Honestly it doesn't matter I love all ethnicity of women but I do have personal preference.👀

German blond women
Irish red head women
Brazilian women

Attachments

• eb943850b9739cd6a7667a62e5070243.jpg
    eb943850b9739cd6a7667a62e5070243.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 21
  • fee1add73bf5e0b09ca37c722166780a.jpg
    fee1add73bf5e0b09ca37c722166780a.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 90411777671d3721a765ae76720b233f.jpg
    90411777671d3721a765ae76720b233f.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 22
Awesome pics sexy lover, nice sexy ass, it's built for fun and pleasure and BBC
I live in the United States but have traveled extensively over the last 15 years to many other countries on multiple continents. I’ve been to South America, the Caribbean, parts of Europe and Japan. It got me to wondering which women are the most beautiful. I’ve seen beautiful woman all over, but if I had to pick my top 3 in order it would be

1. Colombia
2. Puerto Rico
3. Italy

Colombia, I think just edges out Puerto Rico for the sheer volume of beautiful woman I’ve seen. There were head turners everywhere and most them had great bodies. Puerto Rico didn’t have the sheer volume of beautiful woman, however the ones that were pretty were 12’s on the scale of 1-10. Most of the women here are curvier than Colombian woman. Not a bad thing, just what your preference is. My third pick was Italy. Out of the 4-5 countries I’ve been to in Europe, Italy was by far and away the prettiest. Definantly a notch below Colombia and Puerto Rico but not bad. The Girls from northern Italy were more stylish and kept themselves up more than the Southern Italian girls. But the southern Italian girls were much prettier on average. what’s your picks for the most beautiful ethnicity?
All are beautiful, especially when im balls deep in her pussy

Definitely women from the Horn of Africa. Back in the day, Abissynian women were highly sought after for their beauty, bodies, genitalia and sexual appetite.

Back