Which ethnicity has the most beautiful women?

In Europe: Scandinavian, polish and eastern european (russia) and especially southern europe (Italy, spain)

In africa: ethiopian, eritrean women

in South america: Brazil!!

Asia: India!!

And USA of course.

I think everyone has his own preference. But still I am a little sad Asian woman, especially Korean woman, are not more popular here I think black men like Asian woman :confused::):):)
Correct, but I think its because Korean women find Black Men far less attractive then other races. Especially white men, I rarely see asian not looking for BWC

Correct, but I think its because Korean women find Black Men far less attractive then other races. Especially white men, I rarely see asian not looking for BWC
Going to have to disagree here. My uncle married a Korean woman and the hottest girl I knew back in my college days was black/Korean. Chinese women are the first ones to go to white guys not Koreans. Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, all good too.

Going to have to disagree here. My uncle married a Korean woman and the hottest girl I knew back in my college days was black/Korean. Chinese women are the first ones to go to white guys not Koreans. Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, all good too.
I lived in Korea for a year and live in LA now. Koreans are not flocking to black men by any stretch of the imagination. Filipinas are the only ones that shows love love

Having been around the planet three times, during my military time, it's been my experience that Panama has some of the most gorgeous women on earth.....that's my two cents....

S*O*M*E Asian, & Black, women most definitely deserve label, "Sexy Knockout"

Back