Which ethnicity has the most beautiful women?

pvak74

Male
I live in the United States but have traveled extensively over the last 15 years to many other countries on multiple continents. I’ve been to South America, the Caribbean, parts of Europe and Japan. It got me to wondering which women are the most beautiful. I’ve seen beautiful woman all over, but if I had to pick my top 3 in order it would be

1. Colombia
2. Puerto Rico
3. Italy

Colombia, I think just edges out Puerto Rico for the sheer volume of beautiful woman I’ve seen. There were head turners everywhere and most them had great bodies. Puerto Rico didn’t have the sheer volume of beautiful woman, however the ones that were pretty were 12’s on the scale of 1-10. Most of the women here are curvier than Colombian woman. Not a bad thing, just what your preference is. My third pick was Italy. Out of the 4-5 countries I’ve been to in Europe, Italy was by far and away the prettiest. Definantly a notch below Colombia and Puerto Rico but not bad. The Girls from northern Italy were more stylish and kept themselves up more than the Southern Italian girls. But the southern Italian girls were much prettier on average. what’s your picks for the most beautiful ethnicity?

There are beautiful Women anywhere if you open your eyes. But beauty is a matter of personal taste, so who may be beautiful in one person's POV may not be for another. Personally, i have no preference there (concerning "ethnics"), so no choice. If i see a Lady i like and the opportunity arises i will get in touch with her. If her attitude is also attractive, i will pursue. But in the end it's a give-and-take and if she isn't interested in me also... time to move on. jm2ct's

Being in different countries all over, I have noticed that the most beautiful women were the ones that were mixed racially. When in Colombia and Puerto Rico especially, I found the ones that were the most stunning were the girls who were mixed black, white and indigenous *******. They seemed to have the best features of all races. That’s not to say there wasn’t beautiful women in Japan, France, England when I was there, but I found those that were mixed by far and away the most beautiful. Just my preference and everyone’s different but the girls In San Juan and Medellin were ridiculously hot

Last edited:
There are beautiful Women anywhere if you open your eyes. But beauty is a matter of personal taste, so who may be beautiful in one person's POV may not be for another. Personally, i have no preference there (concerning "ethnics"), so no choice. If i see a Lady i like and the opportunity arises i will get in touch with her. If her attitude is also attractive, i will pursue. But in the end it's a give-and-take and if she isn't interested in me also... time to move on. jm2ct's
Well put - just what I was.thinking too! 😏

My wife has never considered herself to be a head-turner, a trophy wife, a pin-up, a sexpot, etc. Nevertheless, men have always been attracted to her. Probably because she can claim the title "hot wife". That is, a married woman who is eager to spread her legs to give and receive pleasure from a variety of men, except her husband.

Attachments

• CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg
    CFM Outfit-Boyfriends' View.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 28
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    Bred by Rob In 1993.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 37
I live in the United States but have traveled extensively over the last 15 years to many other countries on multiple continents. I’ve been to South America, the Caribbean, parts of Europe and Japan. It got me to wondering which women are the most beautiful. I’ve seen beautiful woman all over, but if I had to pick my top 3 in order it would be

1. Colombia
2. Puerto Rico
3. Italy

Colombia, I think just edges out Puerto Rico for the sheer volume of beautiful woman I’ve seen. There were head turners everywhere and most them had great bodies. Puerto Rico didn’t have the sheer volume of beautiful woman, however the ones that were pretty were 12’s on the scale of 1-10. Most of the women here are curvier than Colombian woman. Not a bad thing, just what your preference is. My third pick was Italy. Out of the 4-5 countries I’ve been to in Europe, Italy was by far and away the prettiest. Definantly a notch below Colombia and Puerto Rico but not bad. The Girls from northern Italy were more stylish and kept themselves up more than the Southern Italian girls. But the southern Italian girls were much prettier on average. what’s your picks for the most beautiful ethnicity?
But I believe you throw in Africa, Argentina, Hawaii, Portugal, Greece and Germany

Back