Where should your wifes black lover cum?

Where should your wifes black lover cum?

• On her face

Votes: 97 8.6%
  • In her mouth

Votes: 108 9.6%
  • In her pussy

Votes: 822 72.7%
  • On her tits

Votes: 29 2.6%
  • On her ass

Votes: 26 2.3%
  • On her stomach

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • On her feet

Votes: 14 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 20 1.8%

• Total voters
First time I was asked to fuck a dudes girlfriend, she gave me this list, “not in hair” or “on me”...she was in late 20’s, I said “ok” her boyfriend sat in corner and told him her panic word was “rabbit” ...we didn’t kiss or anything , cause I was put out by all her stipulations ...I told her to get on knees and I throat fucked her and nutted a bit on her lip and she , whimpers and I wheeled her around and started in her pussy and she yelled “rabbit” when I got balls deep, she shook a bit and snatched cock out and she squatted and convulsed and a splash of pussy juice splatted in floor...she was so wet, I pressed my swollen head against her asshole and in a went , nothing subtle , peeled her ass cheeks up and she yelled and grunted and asked me to take it out her ass...I told her “either your asshole or your mouth and since you don’t swallow or want it in your face” Ima nut in your butt...!!!” She said ,”ok ok please take it out of my ass I’ll swallow or let you cum on face , I did both, ripped my cock out her ass and she spun around like a sweet lil white girl and I told her don’t tell me where to cum, or I’ll cum deep in your ass from now on...she agreed and I told her I wanted her to eat and swallow my first blast of nut and then let me finish on her face...she gladly sucked my dick straight out her ass...and when I busted in her mouth, her ass ate it all...training complete...fucked her 10 or so times after that and she never tried to tell me where I could cum.
How come her panic word wasn't respected?

I'm trying to convince him to clean up my cunt full of cum ... a real cuckold should do it.

He definitely should do that. I shows that he loves you. In the beginning it does not taste particularly well, but he'll come to love it.

You'll feel very close to each other when he cleans you. Chris and I love it. We feel very much in love with each other when I eat her out. It was embarrassing in the beginning, but now it's a natural thing.

2017-10-02_Chloe_Scott_-_Caught_and_Punished_Set_108 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to convince him to clean up my cunt full of cum ... a real cuckold should do it.
I am not trying to start something here but, no that is not what a real cuckold does. Many cuckolds do and enjoy it but it has nothing to do with cuckolding, it is another fetish added into cuckolding. I would do it but that's my choice. Hans knows this too.

I'll cum anywhere she wants me too....But i prefer in her pussy...Its Just something about that cream pie I love...Just seeing my cum flow and drop from her pussy has me all fired up

Attachments

• 20170410_195124001.jpg
    20170410_195124001.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170502_205014.jpg
    20170502_205014.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20161229_002342.jpg
    20161229_002342.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 26
Back