Where r the cuck /slaves?

Have you tried plenty of fish? My wife and I use it to find her guys. There is a ridiculous amount of white guys that message her asking to be her cuck. When I explain she’s married they start asking me if I know anyone who would cuckold them. They’re relentless. You’d find a local guy and you’d also get a good look at him before you decide if he’s good or not.

Have you tried plenty of fish? My wife and I use it to find her guys. There is a ridiculous amount of white guys that message her asking to be her cuck. When I explain she’s married they start asking me if I know anyone who would cuckold them. They’re relentless. You’d find a local guy and you’d also get a good look at him before you decide if he’s good or not.

lol, wooouuld your wife recommend men trying to find a cuckoldress through pof this way?

In all honesty I found several women who were into it in varying degrees online. The trick is you can’t just be blatant about it. Don’t adverstise it all like you would here. It doesn’t work. Be a normal guy.

I’d ask question about having ever dated outside their race or willing to. Is this black actor good looking or not? Don’t do it like an interview. Do it over time as you get to know them. Over time you’ll meet and learn more about each other and get an idea how kinky she is. If she’s passed all the tests then it’s worth opening up about. If she didn’t, she might be a great woman but just not for you.

i would be extremely interested
i can travel to you in Orlando and or host in Vero beach
would even be interested in long term live-in with right couple
ron

Attachments

• verona c(2).jpg
    verona c(2).jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
Back