Where is the most interracially friendly place on the planet?

DAMN!!! I need to win the lotto or some thing 'cause I need to get to these places(I wonder if there is a grant I can apply for or some thing)...and did I read that right? Minnesota??? REALLY? Home of the Vikings and The Golden Gophers minnesota?! I am simply befuddled...and intrigued to beyond all things...as far as coming across negative stereotypes, well...we know where that comes from right? As to WHY the women in the places you mentioned STILL want to try a BBC, the answer is simple...women always go for the Bad Boys...and who is Badder then the African American male? Like I said in another post on the site, we are society's Boogiemen!

Thats right .....Minnesota and for people who havent been, they are always amazed...........I 'll put it to you like this, if a brother cant pull a white woman in Minnesota , then he wont pull one anywhere......Its the best place I've ever lived in my life , and if my job hadnt tranferred me here to Texas, I'd still be there now....real talk .....its just a really cool place and cold, lol.

Blackmeat and Southern, good report and pics. I thought I was reading the Economist..thanks..well done

lol.....Thanks OSP25, I just want my fellow Bulls to benefit from my experience, just as Brotha Root has for me regarding Minnesota. I believe it also helps that we have a brotha in the White House who has wide acceptance around the world, and whose image is in the minds of white women as the most powerful man in the Western Hemisphere. I believe white, european and Latina will find it "liberaly fashionable" to be friends with, date, fuck, or be theBBC slut with a Black Amercan Bull. The Berlin Wall in not the ONLY barrier that is crumbling, so are the social "walls".

Thats right .....Minnesota and for people who havent been, they are always amazed...........I 'll put it to you like this, if a brother cant pull a white woman in Minnesota , then he wont pull one anywhere......Its the best place I've ever lived in my life , and if my job hadnt tranferred me here to Texas, I'd still be there now....real talk .....its just a really cool place and cold, lol.

Daymn...OK, thats just what i needed to know. I will look for a hotel where I can stay. This is great.

just come out to minnesota and go out. you will def find all kinds of white bitches and cucks that will enjoy the bbc. I am from NYC originally. I have been in mn for 17 years. I still get new offers to fuck a wife.. very liberal place. Interracial loving is at an all time high out here. minneapolis, mn for those who want to hang out and get some wet sex starved white bitches..

I've heard about Minnesota, I need to know where to go for a weekend jaunt, I am near the Milwaukee area now.

I am in Texas and there has never been a shortage of women who want my dick. Even when I was a teenager, there were hot white girls who would go to the club and ONLY dance with black guys, these were girls who had white boyfriends, grew up in WASP middle class house holds, but on thursday night, they were black cock whores. There wasn't a week that would go by that I wouldn't get at least a blow job from some white slut.

I also think it is interesting how people view more traditionally racist states as BBC-unfriendly. Part of what draws so many people into it is the taboo nature. I would think that in places where interracial relationships was more common, that there would be less of a drive to seek out the forbidden black cock.

I cant say "friendly place" but I will say in almost every corner of the world you will find all kinds of myths/ rumors of black men and the majority of those things are negative..............but for some reason in these same places women tend to want to try bbc, regardless of whats been said, so in my experience Thailand , Perth Austalia, Rio, some places in Japan , Germany, and in the states for me there is no place like Minnesota for some good IR lovin.
Dam bro i need to be any where than south carolina dry as hell no action.

@ blackmind...I have NEVER heard any thing favorable about South Carolina when it comes the Interracial scene...or pretty much any thing else for that matter...MOVE!!!

ive heard that there are areas in usa , where 90% of white woman are with black men is this true
and where are theese areas, eg is minnesota one. its surprising to hear how black men are taking over
and how it seems white woman just love them, leaving no hope for us white sissies to ever breed

Back