Where is the most interracially friendly place on the planet?

I have always wanted to go to Thailand...one of my bucket list type of thing but the other day I saw a video of a Black Man being cut up, skinned, and then eaten by some folks in Thailand...I must say...freaked me out a bit:help:

IMHO....

1. Global: Probably London, UK

2. US: Minneapolis, MN

Friend of mine told me all about London...he was at a pub and he said that moment that the locals heard his "American Accent" it was over...the ladies were on him! As far as Minneapolis goes, I have been hearing a whole about it being an Oreo paradise...wouldn't mind visiting, just NOT during the winter time!

I have always wanted to go to Thailand...one of my bucket list type of thing but the other day I saw a video of a Black Man being cut up, skinned, and then eaten by some folks in Thailand...I must say...freaked me out a bit:help:
ROFL.....surely it wasn't a documentary....sci fi horror perhaps? The Thailand that I know is friendly and beautiful....so do keep Thailand on your bucket list! ;)

With the disclaimer that you can always find pocketed areas to prove or disprove any point...

Overall: I say Singapore. So many Expats from many lands go there for the business climate. More coming in all the time, year on year it seems. Families, pair ups and mixed dating happens.I have never lived there, just been more then a few times.

In terms of strict black/white IR friendly? It is fine (not that many black men mind you) but the question was asked IR in general, past just a white female-black man coupling. The few blacks I did know in Singapore had white and Asian lovers. Not too many black women there on my visits however.

Expect to see much in the way of Chinese girls and Indian males there. That is some IR that does not get considered in the USA... Still, it is IR nonetheless.

The USA is not far behind in openness. We are a big nation with many states, each it's own level of openness, and more directly many counties within those States that have different values.

Japan was good for me. Being a white guy and getting many Japanese girls. Can't say for IR in general however.

View attachment 24511 Where have you been that you have seen to be really friendly to interracial couples? I'm not talking about just Black/White but all the different mixes. My personal experience has been that Australia is VERY friendly to Interracial couples. I was in the Navy at the time, it was my first time going there and all the older sailors kept telling us young bulls that we would have to beat back the women with sticks. We all thought that they were pulling our chains but LO AND BEHOLD it was all true...it was the 1st time I never had to instigate any kind of approach to a woman...or women. We had 150 Black sailors go AWOL in Australia...like I said, very friendly:)

LOL! I wrote about what my ******* (Nam vet) told me about black men going AWOL Down Under during the Vietnam war... They would be caught a few months later with four or five of them living with five or six white women in some beach shack.It got to be a black eye (no pun there) for the Army that the birth rate of mixed babies was on the rise in a few areas were the R&R was taking place and the fathers were, of course, gone away by the time the baby was born. Did not happen all the time, yet happened enough it seemed back then.

Black service men still going AWOL to this day in Australia?

So... NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED DECADES ON? Human nature uh?

ROFL.....surely it wasn't a documentary....sci fi horror perhaps? The Thailand that I know is friendly and beautiful....so do keep Thailand on your bucket list! ;)

Excellent...Thailand is still on the list boys and girls and not so much for the sexy time but for the diving! That's right people, some of us like the ocean (to an extent) while serving in the NAVY the diving bug bit me hard and Thailand is Diver's paradise!

Iceland for me. My 1st base I was stationed at. The men weren't all too fond of us but who cares? It was the women we were worried about. It was evident how popular black men were too from all the mixed babies there. I loved ICELAND! Korea was the most non-friendly. I got a few but for the most part Korean women wanted nothing to do with black men unless they were the heavier ones.

I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Iceland. Why? The capital is called Reykjavik for crying out loud! I was unaware of the love there for us but now...good to know;-) As far as Korea goes my friend you aren't the only one to say that...it was the same for my shipmates and I when we visited but I get it...it's a cultural thing and we ARE the big bad boogie men aren't we?! :blackgreedy:

With the disclaimer that you can always find pocketed areas to prove or disprove any point...

Overall: I say Singapore. So many Expats from many lands go there for the business climate. More coming in all the time, year on year it seems. Families, pair ups and mixed dating happens.I have never lived there, just been more then a few times.

In terms of strict black/white IR friendly? It is fine (not that many black men mind you) but the question was asked IR in general, past just a white female-black man coupling. The few blacks I did know in Singapore had white and Asian lovers. Not too many black women there on my visits however.

Expect to see much in the way of Chinese girls and Indian males there. That is some IR that does not get considered in the USA... Still, it is IR nonetheless.

The USA is not far behind in openness. We are a big nation with many states, each it's own level of openness, and more directly many counties within those States that have different values.

Japan was good for me. Being a white guy and getting many Japanese girls. Can't say for IR in general however.

Nice post my friend! You Dad is completely right about the brothers loving Vietnam! (Tell him thanks for his service during a truly hellish period of time) A lot of the older sailors that I served with would regale us with stories from NAM and I must say they were glorious! I really didn't believe them all the way until about 6 years ago I started dating a 1st generation Vietnamese young lady and I must say...WOW! She was beautiful, intelligent, caring and at 4'11" and 105 lbs. the ONLY woman to have EVER taken my 6'4" 240 lbs. frame at full power...it was ******* people!

Singapore...another one for the Bucket List! That young Vietnamese lady I spoke of earlier, her brother in law is from there (Great guy) He pretty much said the same thing you did.

Japan...Oh Japan! Nippon Bonsai! I love every thing about that country! (Even their well deserved Xenophobia) Culture, music, art...every thing! I bet you had your choice pick of the litter so to speak right?! Fellas (talking to the brothers on this one) I don't care how tight your game is or how good looking you may be, you could never pull as many Japanese honeys as a white boy can...never.

Excellent...Thailand is still on the list boys and girls and not so much for the sexy time but for the diving! That's right people, some of us like the ocean (to an extent) while serving in the NAVY the diving bug bit me hard and Thailand is Diver's paradise!
Ah.....so we have something in common! Thailand is indeed a diver's paradise. So is Indonesia. One can always combine sexy time with diving time.....ALWAYS an awesome combination ;)

Ah.....so we have something in common! Thailand is indeed a diver's paradise. So is Indonesia. One can always combine sexy time with diving time.....ALWAYS an awesome combination ;)

Hmmm...Sexy Diving time huh?! I wonder...I have never even had sexy time in a pool...that could be VERY interesting indeed:blackgreedy:

The BEST diving I have ever experienced to date has been on the Barrier Reef...it was amazing, made me wish I had gills!

Some thing tells me that I am going to REALLY enjoy Singapore...the history, the culture, the nightlife...I just might not make it back:inlove:

Hmmm...Sexy Diving time huh?! I wonder...I have never even had sexy time in a pool...that could be VERY interesting indeed:blackgreedy:

The BEST diving I have ever experienced to date has been on the Barrier Reef...it was amazing, made me wish I had gills!

Some thing tells me that I am going to REALLY enjoy Singapore...the history, the culture, the nightlife...I just might not make it back:inlove:

Just do not go diving in Singapore! The Barrier Reef is good but the Red Sea is so much better as many Australians who have been to both have agreed with

I don't know what state is more Ok with this but my wife said whenever her and her friends are out and about in a park or on the town. The black men that they see always give a nod to her friend as if it is a sign of approval!

View attachment 24511 Where have you been that you have seen to be really friendly to interracial couples? I'm not talking about just Black/White but all the different mixes. My personal experience has been that Australia is VERY friendly to Interracial couples. I was in the Navy at the time, it was my first time going there and all the older sailors kept telling us young bulls that we would have to beat back the women with sticks. We all thought that they were pulling our chains but LO AND BEHOLD it was all true...it was the 1st time I never had to instigate any kind of approach to a woman...or women. We had 150 Black sailors go AWOL in Australia...like I said, very friendly:)
I think the UK is now very receptive to interracial relationships but at an establishment level there's still plenty of subtle and insidious racism so there's a long way to go in this area.
I'm optimistic though that with the increasing number of interracial relationships and mixed race babies this will slowly but surely fade out. It won't be easy though as power, and hence ideology, is still controlled by a minority, as it is nearly everywhere.

I think the UK is now very receptive to interracial relationships but at an establishment level there's still plenty of subtle and insidious racism so there's a long way to go in this area.
I'm optimistic though that with the increasing number of interracial relationships and mixed race babies this will slowly but surely fade out. It won't be easy though as power, and hence ideology, is still controlled by a minority, as it is nearly everywhere.

While I agree, it can make a difference where you are in the UK, and perceptions are coloured by an overaggressive media more concerned with headlines than facts and that does create misconceptions.

One of the things I used to like about London was some of the predominantly better off areas are very multi-racial and some areas that you might think of as quintessentially British are often the targeted locations of the 'coloured rich' if you pardon the expression, while it is clear that even the 'creme de la creme of British gels' will part their arses for hard demanding arab and black cock, or bury their faces wherever they are told to just for the thrill of 'being naughty'...

Their are many areas where the up and coming aspiring British 'professional' classes will still find enterprising, career minded educated women who will let their hair down by travelling to areas where they are not so well known and they can let go their professionalism and just submit to demandning foreign/coloured males...

Back