Where is the best place in South Florida for a new Hotwife?

Shecamefirst

Male
Gold Member
My Hotwife is interested in cucking me and we are considering different vacation options. Sex parties or swinger clubs are too advanced for us right now. She is trying to meet one bbc and take him back to our room.

What part of Florida has the best odds? Are there certain bars we should know of?

There also on Wed met two bulls from Atlanta both over 6 4 and had fun near sex chair I had on sparkley heels with purple bra and panties......Definitely the 2 hottest guys in the club wed .....Then back to Haulover on Thursday....great trip..super sexy fun
What club?

My Hotwife is interested in cucking me and we are considering different vacation options. Sex parties or swinger clubs are too advanced for us right now. She is trying to meet one bbc and take him back to our room.

What part of Florida has the best odds? Are there certain bars we should know of?
Try Caliente if you find yourself in the Tampa area.

We're are you located

There also on Wed met two bulls from Atlanta both over 6 4 and had fun near sex chair I had on sparkley heels with purple bra and panties......Definitely the 2 hottest guys in the club wed .....Then back to Haulover on Thursday....great trip..super sexy fun
How is Trapeze on Thursday's for bbc?

Night Clubs & Upscale Motels in Miami for sure. Timing is important ... no earlier than 9PM for the right crowd
Make it easy on the guys to identify her as an approachable hot wife... cuckold jewelry, hot dress (see below)

Check out these Search Engine Pages

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=Q Spades jewlery&ref=search_bar
to find quality QSpades jewelry​
words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Last edited:
Back