Where do you prefer to have cum on?

Please login or become a member to view

I love my black lover filling my pussy with his cum , or in my mouth if he wants me to suck him to completion. On occasions he has ejaculated over my face and into my hair, then when driving home he has instructed my husband to stop at a service area and send me into the shop with his cum clearly visible in my hair. The looks I get are people in the shop as I also have my dress partly open showing my cleavage and the tops of my thighs.

I love my black lover filling my pussy with his cum , or in my mouth if he wants me to suck him to completion. On occasions he has ejaculated over my face and into my hair, then when driving home he has instructed my husband to stop at a service area and send me into the shop with his cum clearly visible in my hair. The looks I get are people in the shop as I also have my dress partly open showing my cleavage and the tops of my thighs.
You fucking slut, you love the looks you get and people knowing you were sucking cock and now covered in cum, don't you????

You fucking slut, you love the looks you get and people knowing you were sucking cock and now covered in cum, don't you????
Yes I am a total slut for black cock and cum , I love the looks I get when I have been well fucked and used by my black lover and maybe his friend. My husband has stopped to refuel our car and sent me into pay with my dress partly open showing my cleavage, my hair covered in cum and cum leaking from my stretched open cunt as I walk into the shop as I stand to pay I open my legs slightly allowing cum leaking from my cunt down my legs,

Yes I am a total slut for black cock and cum , I love the looks I get when I have been well fucked and used by my black lover and maybe his friend. My husband has stopped to refuel our car and sent me into pay with my dress partly open showing my cleavage, my hair covered in cum and cum leaking from my stretched open cunt as I walk into the shop as I stand to pay I open my legs slightly allowing cum leaking from my cunt down my legs,
Oh you fucking slut, the excitement as you're standing there covered in cum almost causes you to cum again, doesn't it????

I have often got into the back of our car and masturbated on the back seat as my husband has driven us through our local town with my feet on the window and my legs spread as I fingmy cum leaking cunt
Did you get any trucks driving beside you for the show??? I would loved to have stopped you while I worked on the police dept.!!!

Back