Where do you prefer to have cum on?

I think letting the bull "cum" blank in me is one of the horniest and hardest thing a wife (and her husband) can do! I have had it one session and in these situation I was out of this world. I was pure fuckmeat begging for the insemination and he gave it to me in the missionary, while my husband watched. But(!!!) we knew him, we tested him (I often swallowed his cum) and it was spontaneous. The feeling, knowing your are getting fucked like a whore and he will "come" in a few seconst...it is indescribable.

I think letting the bull "cum" blank in me is one of the horniest and hardest thing a wife (and her husband) can do! I have had it one session and in these situation I was out of this world. I was pure fuckmeat begging for the insemination and he gave it to me in the missionary, while my husband watched. But(!!!) we knew him, we tested him (I often swallowed his cum) and it was spontaneous. The feeling, knowing your are getting fucked like a whore and he will "come" in a few seconst...it is indescribable.
i hope he was a heavy cummer. :D:mstickle:

Back