Where can a cuck find a hotwife?

I know that mostly you must convince your girlfriend. But I’ve tried this for over 5 years and no luck. Therefore, I would appreciate some real advice. Are there any websites where you find women who would cuck you ? Or places where you could find a bull that would include you in his life of fucking submissive white women and include you in their bbc training sessions?

I feel as though this is something I must experience once in my lifetime before I die. I am 24.

Thank you,

I know that mostly you must convince your girlfriend. But I’ve tried this for over 5 years and no luck. Therefore, I would appreciate some real advice. Are there any websites where you find women who would cuck you ? Or places where you could find a bull that would include you in his life of fucking submissive white women and include you in their bbc training sessions?

I feel as though this is something I must experience once in my lifetime before I die. I am 24.

Thank you,
Its probably not going to be enough as a 1 time thing, perhaps, I dont know you, I am just saying, when you are really a cuck, you are a cuck, you have to accept that.

One question would be, if you like to live in an unhappy relationship. - Cheating can't change the relationship you have with your girlfriend for the better.
When you feel the urge is so strong that you can't live without, it will be either with your woman or with another one. How will it make you feel doing it behind your girlfriend's back? Or would breaking up be an option?

We would ask are you just interested in cuckold play? For us real cuckolding involves a loving relationship, and it us very challenging but not imposible to start and build a new relationship upon this. We started out as friends from fetlife encouraging one another long distance before we eventully became a couple. Too many wannabe cucks are going to put the kink ahead of the relationship.

Are you or have you already broken up with your girl friend to persue this. Its probably easier, but still difficult to find a woman wiling to involve you in play, but again too mant cucks are focused on their needs like subs who top from the bottom.

Pehaps check out fetlife for their cuckold, freeuse, or poly pages.

Back