Where are the real ones?

I just felt the need to express how disappointed I am with the "guys" on here. Where are all the real black men looking to have fun with a white woman? I've met so many guys I can only assume are 'fake. They all talk a lot of ******* then disappear. Maybe I'm too crazy for a lot of guys but I really don't feel that's the case. I'm just tired of being misled and wasting my time. It's sad when the women are the real ones and the guys arent. either men r just soft these days or not who they claim to be. Anyway, I just had to rant and get that off my chest.

Perhaps they see that you aren't 'verified', and wonder if you are a fake.
Perhaps. But it's the ones who talk for a long time, hey my pix, even set up a fate to hook up then don't reply is the ones I'm talking about. Anyway I was just venting. I should get verified tho. Youre right. But how do we know the guys r real?

Babe your right some are here trying to live out a fantasise and others are here to put their toes in the water but the genuine ones are here and yes you do have to look for them Getting verified is no guarantee at all I live within the UK but travel extensively and i can say the same thing to you that even verified people do not turn up and let you down i have had more success trying to start a conversation that way and then hooking up with woman and would say that about 6-10 are genuine with regards woman and you know when one is real they do not hold back they want it all and love the experience and invite you back again for more. So respectfully i would say give it time i have met more woman travelling and pleasured them with my BBC than i have met woman in the UK. and hopefully things will change on that front as i intend to spend more time within the UK So to all you UK Woman looking to play with a BULL and is BBC drop me a line or two and lets hook up next time your free and you can try me out for size

As a white male I know it is hard to find and meet others . So often just someone out collecting photos and numbers. I would love to find some to help get my girlfriend to try BBC. But I would love to find a lady to take out looking for a black lover. Shopping dinning and dancing . Do as you desire make you smile

I just felt the need to express how disappointed I am with the "guys" on here. Where are all the real black men looking to have fun with a white woman? I've met so many guys I can only assume are 'fake. They all talk a lot of ******* then disappear. Maybe I'm too crazy for a lot of guys but I really don't feel that's the case. I'm just tired of being misled and wasting my time. It's sad when the women are the real ones and the guys arent. either men r just soft these days or not who they claim to be. Anyway, I just had to rant and get that off my chest.
Girl please ?? your rant falls on death ears.

Every REAL guy on this website is busy FUCKING :sex::threesome:

Before you lay blame on others, how about YOU yourself get Verified and post more pics, vids, info about yourself, Mystery Woman? ??

Also, you have one of THE biggest BBC Network groups right in your backyard.

Exactly it goes both ways, all these fakes are all talk. If they don't want to send a verification Pic, video/voice verify they are fakes. That weeds out 80%.

Also set up your profile, hey verified, only talk to real members or men with media that shows they have been with wives.

definitely get yourself verified. that will help.

I can tell you as a black male, that I do NOT talk to mystery "women", and I definitely don't talk to "husbands" trying to find BBC for their "wives". everyone has different standards, so experiences will be different.

Understand completely. She lays in bed or sitting beside while we look at the site together. Totally get the mystery deal. And we have ran into several guys just wanting pics. Thanks for the advice and all. We will get verified. We just never think about it much until we are out of town and looking.

Back