Where are all the sluts who like it rough?

It’s difficult for me to be rough with my wife and then look her in the eye at the breakfast table and continue with Normal life.

but I sort of like the idea of guys being REALLY rough with her.
making love just doesn’t appeal.

i want to see her treated in a way which I can’t.
Hope that makes sense.
The brotha's would be delighted to give your lovely wife that good "rough and stuff" treatment leaving her well satisfied and overflowing, literally!!! ♠️😎

It’s difficult for me to be rough with my wife and then look her in the eye at the breakfast table and continue with Normal life.

but I sort of like the idea of guys being REALLY rough with her.
making love just doesn’t appeal.

My husband is the same way. I really have to coax him to get him to be rough. He's OK with occasionally slapping my ass, holding onto (and pulling) my hair and talking dirty. But he won't cross the line into truly hard sex like my boyfriend will; handling me like a ragdoll, holding me down forcefully, *******, ****** blowjobs, throat fucking me, REALLY dirty talk, etc. Husband can be rough. But BF can be semi-rapey, which I really enjoy. To his credit, BF can also make wonderful passionate love to me, as well. It depends what we're in the mood for. Variety is the spice of life!

The mature woman that turned me on to rough sex told me straight up "if you are handling me rough and fucking me hard and I say ouch your hurting me and you actually stop I will never fuck you again"! That was my first lesson to dominate that ass relentlessly and over time I even developed taste for talking ******* while I'm doing it too.

For example if you run from the dick then you will owe the dick an apology and will be apologizing while getting throat fucked, and choked, hanging upside down off the bed and I better be able to make out the apology clear enough to believe that you're sincere about it.
Yes! Ouch does NOT mean stop!!! And I can't help running away, it's freaking intense! That just means pin me down, wrap your hand around my throat, and keep going! Take what you want!!!

I def like guys who aren't afraid to bring it hard. Guys who pack a punch. But I'm not much for any kind of pain, except maybe for a short while if you want to fuck my tight ass. Call me any name you want. The nastier the better. No condoms of course.

Back