When You See Her Change In Front Of Your Eyes

CCP

Couple
From
CA, US
Nothing like the feelings you get from watching her fall for a Bull.

When you see him fucking her like she never has been fucked before.

He makes her squirt or takes her places you cant as a cuck.

She starts to look at him differently.

You can see in her eyes, that's she's surrendering to hm. Becoming submissive to him...

It becomes clear she is no longer doing it for your entertainment. Shes consumed.

Its a dangerous line you cross. But it makes you more addicted as a cuck.

Anyone feel the same?

Last edited:
Not only did my wife fall for her first bull, she was completely consumed by him. If he called to see her it made no matter what was going on she went to him. She left during our anniversary celebration once. She left a Thanksgiving dinner when we had my ******* and her boyfriend over. On my birthday. It didn't matter, she just went to him when he called. Once he called and I answered and told him it wasn't a good time. My wife found out I did that. She got extremely angry with me and told me if I ever did that again we were through.

I will always answer any question you have for me honestly. If you have more feel free to ask anytime. I'm also open to anything you would like to say about yourself.

I’m glad cuckolds as a whole are starting to talk about this. The inevitability of outcomes. It’s good to see the supporting nature between you all.
I agree. We cuckolds have to talk about this lifestyle openly, because as exciting as it is, it is rife with complications and possible negative outcomes. The possibility is always there that your wife may develop stronger feelings for her bull than she anticipated as my wife did with her first bull. After that was over I was pretty sure we were safe. She was absolutely consumed with him for two years. When he asked her to leave me for him she decided she would rather be married to me than to be with him. Totally her decision by the way,

I agree. We cuckolds have to talk about this lifestyle openly, because as exciting as it is, it is rife with complications and possible negative outcomes. The possibility is always there that your wife may develop stronger feelings for her bull than she anticipated as my wife did with her first bull. After that was over I was pretty sure we were safe. She was absolutely consumed with him for two years. When he asked her to leave me for him she decided she would rather be married to me than to be with him. Totally her decision by the way,
We went through exactly the same thing. Still married. 23 years now

I would never let it get to that point and cut it off. We either do this as couple or not at all. This is fun not a serious life changing thing. Things can happen but I always tell him never would happen.
I don't think my wife expected to get as far as it did with her first bull. Since that first experience she is very aware of her feelings with other men. We are still going strong after 20 years so I guess she is keeping herself in check pretty well.

My wife has fallen deeply for her guy. We have talked in great length about this and she assures me that she loves me unconditionally as I her. She admitted she is in love with boyfriend and he her, I believe a woman can love more than one man. I am no longer her lover he is with all the things that go with that. She always makes sure I'm included in their love making , mainly after he leaves I am fed and she tells me about him and his huge cock. Being a cuckold husband never gets dull. Yes I still get angst but that's part of it.

Back