When You’re to Introduce Your Wife to Him....

Fellow cucks: When you’re soon to be introducing your wife to her black suitor, do you get a sensation in your balls?

It’s difficult for me to describe... the feeling. It’s like sore, but active? Almost like being kicked in the balls, but a lot more subtle - a VERY good feeling.

I seen my ex-wife tonight. She was with her new boyfriend (not black) and she was looking fine. He had this proud look on his face, letting me know that her pussy belonged to him.

Since the meet, my balls been ‘wonderfully sore’ much like those times I brought her to introduce her and meet the black guy(s) that would be taking my then-wife to bed.

Comments?? What is that feeling called?

Ive introduced my wife to many black men thats shes going to fuck and every time there is an incredible rush that goes thru my body that hard to describe. There I am ...her husband....handing my wife over to a black man who is going to fuck her like she is his for the nite...whats more exciting than that???? I tremble....cock gets hard....my imagination runs out of control thinking about what I am going to witness that nite. It never gets old....always happens and I love every minute of it. :):qos:

Back