When will it become "normal" to see white men getting fucked by black men?

I dont know if it will ever be considered normal, although we can always hope!!

but its so amazing seeing so many guys embracing their femininity and accepting their love for bbcs, everyone has to do their bit to make it more mainstream and its great to see so many guys here doing just that!
How do you define feminity, and what sense do you make out of "guys embracing their femininity"?

Last edited:
All i know is that i have made myself available to Black Men, and as a result i have sucked a lot of Black Cock and swallowed down a lot of Black Men's Semen. i have also been bent over and penetrated many times by Black Men. i hope Black Men fucking white males is the new trend.
I also have enjoyed sucking many Black Cocks and when told present my boy pussy and love being well fucked.
Is our duty to take care of their needs.

You're delusional. Although cuckolding is a common fantasy studies suggest that only about 1-2% of the population actually participate in the lifestyle.
You are seriously misguided if you think a reputable “study” has been done on cuckolding . And let me say this , if cuckolding is mainstream enough to get on cnn then its definitely popular with more than just 1-2 % of the population ..

You are seriously misguided if you think a reputable “study” has been done on cuckolding . And let me say this , if cuckolding is mainstream enough to get on cnn then its definitely popular with more than just 1-2 % of the population ..

There have been many studies on cuckolding, and pretty much every other sexual kink. Only about a third of men have cuckold fantasies, and the fantasy is much more common amongst Bi and Gay men. A small percentage of people actually follow through and act on the fantasies. Firstly you need two partners that are interested in cuckolding. Its a common fantasy but its not mainstream. And don't forget a lot of cuckold fantasies are not interracial.

I am open about my attraction to black men. My GFs and all my colleagues know and we discuss sex and relationships a lot at work. Quite a lot of white women have zero attraction towards black men. All this BNWO talk is just silly online nonsense.

There have been many studies on cuckolding, and pretty much every other sexual kink. Only about a third of men have cuckold fantasies, and the fantasy is much more common amongst Bi and Gay men. A small percentage of people actually follow through and act on the fantasies. Firstly you need two partners that are interested in cuckolding. Its a common fantasy but its not mainstream. And don't forget a lot of cuckold fantasies are not interracial.

I am open about my attraction to black men. My GFs and all my colleagues know and we discuss sex and relationships a lot at work. Quite a lot of white women have zero attraction towards black men. All this BNWO talk is just silly online nonsense.
Just keep an open mind and eyes open.

lol you cuckolds love studies, look at Gen Z and how common women prefer Black Men. All the heroes in movies are now Black Men, I saw Jurassic park yesterday and the main hero is a Black Man, every white person was a fool or lost.

You are the delusional one, you are attracted to Black Men and you want your wife to fuck us but I'm delusional? LOL.

Look at media, most popular women prefer Black Men. LOL, Im delusional good one haha.

You are talking to the wife! I am very open about my attraction to black guys. My GFs and my work colleagues who are are all female know. We discuss men and sex a lot at work and the majority of white women I have talked to have no attraction to black men. The media is not real life. That is apparent when you look at wealth and income disparities.

Oh and BTW amongst educated and high earning black people its far more common for black females to marry outside their race than black males.

Last edited:
You are the delusional one, you are attracted to Black Men and you want your wife to fuck us but I'm delusional? LOL.

Look at media, most popular women prefer Black Men. LOL, Im delusional good one haha.
I think will take a minute as more white singles and couples are exploring. Especially the younger crowd.

You are talking to the wife! I am very open about my attraction to black guys. My GFs and my work colleagues who are are all female know. We discuss men and sex a lot at work and the majority of white women I have talked to have no attraction to black men. The media is not real life. That is apparent when you look at wealth and income disparities.

Oh and BTW amongst educated and high earning black people its far more common for black females to marry outside their race than black males.
If you cannot notice and appreciate trends, then you are likely old and racist. Most white women prefer Black Men because we are better. Anyone with half a brain knows this. You fuck and prefer Black Men and then say it's not true, while your white husband wants it to happen. LOL.

Delusional, evidence speak for itself.

Back