When was the last time you had penetration?

My husband has penetrated me three times in the past seven months, and come inside me only once. He uses BBC dildos on me when we make love, and he is satisfied with my just giving him a handjob.
You and your husband sex life mirrors my wife and my sex life. Not much intercourse for me except special occasions. And because of it, I’m pretty quick in the sack. Sex usually consists of me using large dildos on her while getting handjobs in return

You and your husband sex life mirrors my wife and my sex life. Not much intercourse for me except special occasions. And because of it, I’m pretty quick in the sack. Sex usually consists of me using large dildos on her while getting handjobs in return

It has been 2 months since we've had sex. In that time, I've eaten her pussy probably more than 20 times (multiple orgasms each time of course). And I've orgasmed only like 4 or 5 times during these past 2 months. Hand jobs only :love:

side note: I do not masturbate anymore. That started a couple months ago too when I decided it was time to start this new sexual adventure. My girl doesn't like when I masturbate so she was pretty happy when I told her.

Even tho Robins needs and desires can only be satisfied by black men we still and always will fuck at least once a week...that will never change.

That’s great if you can keep it that way, unfortunately for me wife’s bull make it a condition of him being around that we stop sleeping together. We talked about it and in my wife’s words “fuck it, it’s only sex”

OMG you are so hot
and so brave
this is such a difficult thing to go thru, isnt it??
Thank you and yes it is. Acceptance is the only way. i tried to fight it and ignore it, but it didnt help. Thought way beck e=when i was really something (masculine) but little did i really know. The last time i tried to fuck my wife i failed miserably, she is said to me "What do you think you are doing?" when i started feeling her tits and my other hand going down bewteen her legs. She kept them closed tight when she said that to me..I knew then that was it...as she basically put me in my place.

Doesn't work for us, we fuck before her bull date, during, and after plus every time we get a little break from life.
Yup it's been something like 1.5 years for me. It's been so long I don't even think about getting it anymore. Truth be told I even forget what it feels like .

Thats because his sudden thrill sxcelled in the sexual arts ....Beyond ., far beyond word. You know im fight. Black dick . Blavk skin , scent of hixs sweat sweet ouyrs bitter special is like an addictive white substance

What ever rocks your world, for us is kinky sex and at our age is fricking awesome.
Thanks.
Very similar likes ,etc. However, my Hispanic wife took our 3 1/2 ytr old ******* and split. Call it the " blues" .........since then was celibate for another almost 22 years. Came back to a big Big city, after years in the wilderness of on ...over looked land
Due to isolation and vast ares uninhabited. That's the ebtire mtn. West .montana, wyoming , idaho, utah, COLORADO...And the whole Four Corners....ut. az. NM, COLO.
Life on the rez is very primitve. Americans as well as Europesns and other travelers have. Little otr, no vlu. No running water, indoor plumbing...fresh ...clean drinking water is a 50 mile drive one wsy ...then bavk.

So, while one is away ...br it wife or girlfriend, roomate, well guess what....Im sure it takes no imagination to figure. Now especially becuz black male culture us more bout SEX than anything else...women all over the globe have become curious. With astonishing results
Its called complete planetary sexual *******..pleasure Addicts..closely telated to pain addicts, The masochist says " hit me " , the sadist says, " NO"

Back