When a cock is not as advertised

Ted Davidson

Couple
Gold Member
From
ME, US
Need some advice. What should a couple do when the pants come down and the bulls cock is not as advertised? The pics he shared before the meeting definitely do not represent what is hanging from his body. Big in picture and smaller in person. Do you stop the session? Let them keep going? Would be good to hear some thoughts on this - as this happened to us.

I Don't think it matters as long as everyone has a good time. I have never bought into the "black men all have a large penis" thing anyway as some do and some don't (Have a large penis, that is) they are just the same as white men, some big some small some average, what is important though is everybody that is involved enjoys the fun, that's what it's all about.

I rarely play with guys I have not already met through some aspect of the lifestyle, but I once had this issue on a playdate that hubby had set up for me. Said he was 9, but he was under 7. Hubby was actually more pissed off that me and it was the first time he was not totally submissive to a black man. No play happened and hub was never allowed take the lead in setting up a date ever again.

Send him on his way. If they learn lies result in disappointment all round they will start being honest in future. If you carry on regardless the woman doesn't get the satisfaction she is craving, is left disappointed and he thinks his lies will work all the time.

Back