What's your number one fantasy

I can’t say. I’ll get banned!!!

Let’s just say that I consider myself a decent guy. Have a good job where I’m responsible and respected. Own my own home. Drive a decent car. Enjoy good times and good friends.

My mind however has a corner that is a complete cesspool of in appropriate thoughts and fantasies. It doesn’t matter how depraved and exciting the thoughts may be I do not act on them because I can separate the difference between reality legality and fantasy. It keeps me grounded. However it’s still fun to think about and discuss with the right people.

J

Let’s just say that I consider myself a decent guy. Have a good job where I’m responsible and respected. Own my own home. Drive a decent car. Enjoy good times and good friends.

My mind however has a corner that is a complete cesspool of in appropriate thoughts and fantasies. It doesn’t matter how depraved and exciting the thoughts may be I do not act on them because I can separate the difference between reality legality and fantasy. It keeps me grounded. However it’s still fun to think about and discuss with the right people.

J
fantasies are good and do no harm,,enjoy!!!

Back