What's your number one fantasy

We're both in our 70s, almost no sex. Wife is still very attractive, looks 20 years younger. I'd like to see her re-light her fire wirh a BBC. She was a promiscuous hot slut before we married, but has closed that book. Or so she thinks. If I could just once convince her to spread those sweet tender thighs for a BIG black penis, she would have the orgasm she'd never imagined possible.

As for me, I'd love to watch her writhing and moaning while I'm dressed to the nines in lingerie, , heels, earrings, wig, the full femme sissy thing. . I'd love to do cleanup starting with him. I'd try to get him hard again in my mouth. I want to see her reaction watching her husband in frilly things suck on the same big black penis that gave her that orgasm. When she sees me spurting my semen, she'll realize I want to be a BBC slut more than she does.

Well, that's my fantasy. Do you think it could happen? Sould I do the sissy-boi thing for her to change her thinking? Planned, or ler her just walk in and see me on my knees with a black penis in my mouth?

Back