Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

Master owns us. Stays over whenever he wants. When he does I sleep on the floor at his feet. He can be sweet or cruel. To both of us. We love him. When he stays over I’m caged and in panties and leashed. In the morning I wake up early to make them breakfast in bed. Cooking for them in high heels feels so right.

I come back with breakfast on trays and they are awake. My big beautiful blonde q o s wife is kissing and licking masters 12 dark inches.

By now I know the drill. If the coffee and meal is acceptable I get a reward. If I fuck something up I get disciplined. ( either way is fine w me ). A reward might be being allowed to spoon feed HIM some. A punishment might be getting bitch slapped or whipped.

After I clear the meal HE allows me to help her suck off his morning wood. We snowball his sweet cum and thank him and tell him how much we love him.

I draw their bath….

Well, my darkest fantasy involves my wife sinking into the dark world of *******. Inadvertently getting hooked on ******* and sinking into an abyss. The thought of her being owned by a pimp. Her on her knees sucking cock behind a gas station. Laying on top of trash cans spread wide screaming as her pussy gets drilled from a stranger. Fucked in her asshole between two parked cars in broad daylight. Just her degrading and humiliating herself for her next fix, her next high...
Pm us

I don't have any extreme fantasies. I never touched a black man so I am curious if it feels any different. black skin sometimes has a certain shin in some light which makes me curious. or how they smell when they sweat a bit in my mind I imagine more manly maybe. his touch should be strong but gentle and he should be able to easily hurt me if he wants but is non violent. someone famous like a football player or fighter would be nice because it would make the encounter more special

Well, my darkest fantasy involves my wife sinking into the dark world of becoming a prohibited chemical whore. Inadvertently getting hooked on prohibited chemical and sinking into an abyss. The thought of her being owned by a pimp. Her on her knees sucking cock behind a gas station. Laying on top of trash cans spread wide screaming as her pussy gets drilled from a stranger. Fucked in her asshole between two parked cars in broad daylight. Just her degrading and humiliating herself for her next fix, her next high...
Wtf

Back