Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

My Christian wife would be wearing a nice church dress with make up and hair nicely done to a Friday church event. Later on our way home we decide to give her best friend Sarah a ride home but we decide to stop for drinks somewhere downtown. After a few drinks we decide to go dancing. We choose a night club walking distance. I let my wife know that she can dance without me and her friend joins her.

They dance with a few black guys while I get some more drinks. My wife later tells me while laughing that she could feel the last one's cock through her dress. I whisper and dare her to give him a blowjob in the back alley. I tell her that no one will know and to do it for me. After insisting her, she eventually agrees, smiles and takes the guy to the back. Her friend asks where she went and I tell her to join her in the back confused. They return 20 minutes later giggling and telling me that they shared his cock. I rent a nice isolated hotel room since we all had too many drinks. I tell the black guy to join us and bring his thug looking friends who look with interest.

My wife and friend go inside the hotel room. The black guy named Mike arrives then my wife and friend are confused at first but then laugh. They get on their knees and start blowing Mike again. I tell Sarah to go behind Mike. I tell her to give Mike a rimjob while my wife focuses on his cocks and balls. The guys soon arrive after a few minutes. They start unzipping their pants to reveal huge black cocks. I tell them to do whatever they want and fuck them hard. My wife and friend start blowing their cocks and balls. They rip their beautiful church dresses, panties and start fucking them. I can see my wife and friend being double penetrated and moaning loud with black cocks ****** in their mouth. I see Sarah eating my wife's pussy belly down then I redirect her to lick her ass before I give her a passionate kiss. The black looking thugs cum on my wive's hair, face and both holes as well as her friend's. I tell my wife to swap the black cum in her mouth with her friend. They do it over and over again. We finish the night with my wife and friend going from innocent Christians wives to black sluts.

To use a family. Either white, hispanic, asian, etc. I'm craving this. ******* watches as I use the wife and teen/college aged daughters or other female family members.

Or some type of coach or adult in charge of hot teens to recruit for me.
This is the future of the modern white family! Multi generational cuckolding of the white males by black men!8839a663.jpg

Last edited:
My extreme fantasy i think is do a normal cuckold meeting with my gf with simply rules.
During the meeting our black friend begins to break the rules...
first of all he get in her pussy bareback... and i have nothing to object to..
So he realizes he has we in his hand.. and begins fuck her roughly adding a lot of dirty talking.. again this time i have nothing to object to..
He know well my gf is birth control off and she is close to her ovulation.. and i tried to impose my will on this.. "please black bull cum out..😦"
but i see he take her by the neck and push so deeply his bbc inside her.. vibrations make me understand he cum inside her.. and obviously i'm very scared for this great risk but it's too late and i can't do anything..
After a few week, while I have been in total castity, she is delayed in her period.. so i'm going to buy a pregnancy test.. many emotion shake me but most exciting thing happened and the result is positive. With so much excitement, I am preparing to become ******* for a black baby.. :qos:🤰

Well you did say extreme and fantasy……

so here’s the first

I convince my fiancé to try bbc and she is hooked. Her bull tells her she is off limits to me from that point on and I need to b caged, and serve them as a sissy. Since our wedding is a few months away, they decide to do it during the wedding and convince me to go along with a bbc commitment ceremony prior to the wedding. we leave for Vegas for the wedding a couple of days before our families are due to arrive for the “commitment ceremony”. On the night of, she tells me to go along with it and she will make it worth my while on our wedding night.
on the night of, the officiant and our bull are present. Her bull is wearing just a jock strap. She gives me a speedo to wear, a ball gag and a collar. She is wearing a white lacy baby doll. She attaches a leash to my collar and walks me on all fours out of the room. I look up and see her maid of honor there recording it. She leans forward and whispers “ it’ll be worth it baby, just roll with it”.
we proceed with a cuckold ceremony, surprising me but I go along. I remove my fiancé’s panties and guide the bull into her. She provides her bull her panties. My dick is hard so first she ices it down while smacking my balls to make it hurt to reduce the size. She applied some lube and fits my dick in a cage. The officiant pronounces us man and wife and bull. We sign some official looking papers and my wife and the bull go off to consummate the ceremony.
The maid of honor takes my leash to another room and tells me to get dressed. I pick up the clothes and there are heels, see thru panties, stockings and a maids outfit with a skirt with a stiff horizontal underskirt to show off my legs. I dress and she gives me tips on as she applies the make up of how to be a good girl, apply make up, what men like in women, etc. I figure they are just going to have a laugh and nod along. She then hand cuffs my hands to the bed frame and starts to apply make up to me. when done, she pulls out a strap on and proceeds to peg me for the first time as her payment from my wife for assisting. she loves taking men’s anal cherry. When she is finished, she feeds me my cum that leaked out. she then uncuffs me from the bed and takes me next door to join my wife and her bull spraining that this was the real ceremony and the one for our families is for show. She joins my wife and her bull as our (wife and mine) present to our bull. I am required to serve them food, drinks and clean the cum from all three of them.
during the fake normal wedding, my wife is late to the ceremony, she is found rushing to join but offers no explaination as to why. During our kiss, I find out why, her bull had given his gift of 2 well hung friends to my wife. She had been spit roasted just prior to coming down the aisle and had it leaking down her legs and had been carrying their cum in her mouth the whole ceremony.
afterwards, her bull joins us on the honeymoon where they fuck constantly. out in public, they are the ones on the honeymoon and I am their loser friend who pays for everything.

Would you like your fantasy to become reality. Your statement, " She attaches a leash to my collar and walks me on all fours out of the room." makes it sound like you want to be treated like a Dog for your slut wife and her black bulls.
I loved the part where you kissed your wife at the normal wedding ceremony, in front of your families and friends, while she still had black strangers in her freshly fucked mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb.

Would love to be in a 69 position underneath my wife. And there are at least 10 or 15 big black bulls that getting hard in her mouth and than fuck her in her pussy and il have to clean up her pussy after every bull blowing there sperm deep inside her. The moaning of her joy while all those big cocks stretching her pussy is so hot. After 5 cocks her pussy wouldn’t close anymore so the invite to fuck her is even bigger.

Would you like your fantasy to become reality. Your statement, " She attaches a leash to my collar and walks me on all fours out of the room." makes it sound like you want to be treated like a Dog for your slut wife and her black bulls.
I loved the part where you kissed your wife at the normal wedding ceremony, in front of your families and friends, while she still had black strangers in her freshly fucked mouth and unprotected married white cunt and womb.
Not treated like a dog, just made to know I’m inferior.
otherwise, yes. The rest would be hot.

ideally, the cum would be leaking down her legs the whole ceremony and I would see it when I would remove her garter belt and find the cum on it.

Not treated like a dog, just made to know I’m inferior.
otherwise, yes. The rest would be hot.

ideally, the cum would be leaking down her legs the whole ceremony and I would see it when I would remove her garter belt and find the cum on it.

I loved the part where you kissed your wife at the normal wedding ceremony, in front of your families and friends, while she still had the black strangers cum loads in her freshly fucked mouth.

I have been very lucky to have enjoyed kissing my wife after other men have cum in her mouth, tasting their cum on her lips, and after she has licked other men's assholes, tasting their ass juice on her lips, even while the other men are still there. I have kissed my wife several times while she was sucking other men's cocks, after they removed their cocks from my wife's mouth, and in front of many other people.

Back