What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My total sexual fantasy is to be seduced and eventually fucked by a black couple, where the wife slowly seduces me then we go back to her house. Where we have Bi sex and while her and I are in a sixty nine licking each other’s pussies and teasing each other’s nipples , the husband slips behind me with his black cock in his hand guiding it into my cunt and penetrating slowly and deep as he starts pounding me as she and I are still licking each other’s cracks and clits .

Last edited:
My total sexual fantasy is to be seduced and eventually fucked by a black couple, where the wife slowly seduces me then we go back to her house. Where we have Bi sex and while her and I are in a sixty nine licking each other’s pussies , the husband slips behind me and penetrate’s my vagina and starts pounding me as she’s still licking my pussy .
You want your fucking cunt pounded while she bites your clit!!!! Then I'd let you cum hard and at the height of your orgasm I'd pull out and shove deep into your ass!!!!

Sex in an airplane bathroom is a real bitch to do. Flight attendant acted really pissed when we came out but her face was flushed and I think it got her hot. Like I said fantasy is for children. Now that I am older I doubt that I would do it again but I did it once. When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."
Sex in a plane bathroom is cringeworthy. Same as selfies in a lav 🤢

Back