What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

So I'm taking pictures near a cool landmark, that also has an abandoned tunnel below the hill. Several black guys show up and start smoking, I think nothing of it. Then they start to talk with me about what I'm doing out there. They then tie me up and gag me, take me down in the tunnel and just fuck me over and over, their friends show up and do the same. Then I go back home to my man and make him eat all the cum out of my dirty slut holes after the fucking of my life

Lately I have had this ongoing fantasy of taking a cucks wife to either miami velvet or trapeze. She's dressed like a proper slut..and we ******* and dance all night with heavy groping..pinching and teasing and kissing her to the point we have to go to the back part of the party...find a great spot where we watch others having fun. At the same time touching one another and saying the best of the worst things we can think of in a intense sexual environment like that. I get her so excited that she's ready for me to enjoy her right there and not even care of who or what's going on around her....we get into some pretty heavy activities together and the whole time.... I'm hoping others will just put their eyes on us as their entertainment...and your wife gets super aroused by hearing me tell her we have an audience....she smiles and giggles from seeing others enjoying us having a great time fucking passionately and intensely......after i take her home for her to tell u the great time she had and gives u every last detail for you to get excited to reclaim her as your own

Last edited:
Back