What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Ok, I’m down with that
Same here for both of us but she brought it up then begged for It.

She lies, denies, down plays her taboo past and hard rough kinky desires but ja very into nom consensual and begged to get bbc gang banged in spring.

See why she's perfect for showing and sharing ?

Attachments

• 2015_07_07__39845610(1)(1).jpg
    2015_07_07__39845610(1)(1).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 2018_09_27__74607893(1).jpg
    2018_09_27__74607893(1).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 2015_07_02__39715768(1).jpg
    2015_07_02__39715768(1).jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 2016_12_12__55060082.jpg
    2016_12_12__55060082.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 2016_12_12__55060351(1).jpg
    2016_12_12__55060351(1).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 41
  • Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 125
I imagine they stop and keep quiet as they watch me undress- and I don't notice they are behind me

and when you're completely nude...
you turn around and see all these Black men quietly staring at you...
they've dropped their playing shorts to the floor. they're all very hard...
does your heart start pounding? do you have trouble breathing? what do you say to them?

Bringing called or texted by a Hotwife home alone and she ask if I'm available to come over and to bring my table. When i get there it's her and a friend.

I get all setup and do my thing to one while her friend watches then her friend is next. Give her friend a happy ending but find out her friend squirts.

The session turns into a threesome

I have several.
My girl being out at the market and seeing a big black bowl that seems interested. She text me telling me about it so I tell her to flirt with him. She gets turned on doing so and she takes him back to our house so I can watch it on the camera.

next is traveling to a big college football town her address to ******* getting attention from all these young studs. We tailgate in the camper and it’s just a steady gangbang rotation all day

I could go on and on LOL

please share!
I have three huge ones:
1st: We walk into a semi empty movie theater. We sit all the way at the top. We snuggle into our blanket. Mid-movie the stranger next to my wife leans over and whispers in my wife’s ear “excuse me.. your husband said you might like this..” he then grabs her hand and slides it over his big hard cock. Sliding her hand back and forth over his sweats so she can feel how fat it is. Him and I switch spots so he can get under the covers with her. She slides her pants down, knowing my slutty wife, she won’t even get them all the way off, and he can just bang her out under the covers. She’ll have to be quiet.. but by the look on her face I’ll know when she’s cumming cause she’ll give me the giggle she always does right before a big moan, her eyes roll back and then she starts creaming all over his bbc

2nd: we go on a trip to the islands. We take a small boat out to the ocean(usually manned by 2-3 guys) , I ask my wife to go topless.. she’ll ask “are you sure?” She’ll be embarrassed a bit so I’ll ask the guys to take their shorts off. Their bbcs will be swinging around as they walk in front of her, her pussy will get wet. I’ll ask one of the guys to help put sunscreen on her. ******* a bit and then watch my wife get trained in the middle of the ocean. She HAS been asking for two BBCs lately

3rd: I take her to Vegas and pay Jason Luv to fuck her brians out. That’s all. She loves seeing Jason Luv stretch women out. She gets extra wet and squirmy when she sees him fucking.she says that would be the ultimate BBC for her

Back