What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Fuck white groom’s wife before he could officially fuck her and also to show power that not just his wife but also all bridesmaids prefer black cock over white cocks!
mom daughters combo is just so I could fuck someone older and younger at the same and they both should get jealous how the other one fucks and both compete for more attention and in turn I am the one benefiting!

What a fucking body!!!!!! Shes definetly a black mans dreamfuck...........:)
I dont know how tall she is....but she has the blonde hair..... fair complection...........beautiful face......big round voluptuous tits......curves in the right places.....big round ass.......shapely legs. Black men would be drooling all over themselves to slide thier BBCS deep in her white slut womb dude. I dont know how youve kept the BBCS out of her this long.......

As a sissy white boi I dream of being on a date with a white man who knows my secret and wants me. We go to hotel. A Black Man follows us and simply walks into the room. He looks at me and says "you want my cock". I am shocked but do find him sexy and attractive. I say nothing out of fear. When I don't deny it, he turns to my date and after intimidating him, he pulls out a short rope. Tying my date's wrists and ankles behind his back, he pushes him down on the bed, tying him further to the bedpost. Then this stud turns to me and advances, seizing me by the shoulders, he pulls me to him an kisses me passionately, his long tongue search for mine. He continues the hot kissing while un-fastening my skirt and blouse. He expertly kisses me while unfastening and removing my bra and panties. Then lifts me to the bed. I ask him to stop but he kisses me, preventing further talk. Somehow he gets his shirt and pants off, revealing a generous bulge in his tight undies. Fishing it out he guides my mouth right to it. I eagerly take it in an begin sucking it. It swells as I work it, making him moan. We have foreplay for some time until his erection is immense. He lifts me and puts me on the bed with my date. He proceeds to set us both up doggy style and fuck us both. We become lost in his passion and soon we are all working towards a good cum. This naughty man cums in me, then makes my date clean is Cock and my vagina. In the end, he walks out of our hotel room with a conquering smirk, never having said another word. Having made me cum three times. We both lay there, thrilled and satisfied by BBC. Hoping for a repeat performance soon!

my favorite fantasy is of being somewhere in public with my short thick cute and very curvy wife and a much younger tall muscular and dark black man sees her and wants her so badly he hits on her in front of me and my wife flirts back until they are both looking for somewhere nearby secluded enough for her to give the young man a blow job (my wife is very oral and deeply skilled). so as i follow them to a quiet place where they can enjoy each other out of view i keep watch and provide some cover as she drops to her knees and pulls out her big fat tits and unzips the young man and licks and kisses and sucks his cock til he is throbbing hard deep in her throat. by then they both want to fuck so he helps her off her knees turns her around as she bends over and he lifts her skirt over her wide hips and big round ass. he enters her and they kiss and grind until she has taken him fully into her womb and she is creaming his huge black horse cock. by now she no longer cares if he is bare and deep in her fertile womb or that she is ovulating- she quietly tells him to cum deep inside her and he grunts softly and fills her womb with his young thick potent seed- for the first time that night...

Be penetrated by 3 huge cocks in my pussy, my ass and my throat at the same time taking more than a half meter of black cocks deep inside me while hubby jerks off telling the bulls "come on boys, destroy my lovely wife, now she is completely yours, do whatcha wanna do with her"

and how would you feel, hearing your husband tell them “...now she is completely yours, do whatcha wanna do with her”

Back