What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

It's actually a recurring dream/fantasy I have when masturbating. My fantasy is basically coming home early from work, with front door of the house open as I walk up the driveway, hearing moans and screams of pleasure... hearing deep Male voices laughing, moaning... etc. All the neighbors knowing to an extent what's going on. As I walk in I see my wife with riding a bbc one in her pussy, one in her ass, one in each hand, and one in her mouth. As I walk in they just carry on while my wife gives me a look saying sit down and enjoy the show. I'm just stroking my penis watching her take massive after massive bbc in each hole. They are just in their zone having fun... each bull emptying loads inside each hole as well as all over her body. As they wrap up, they acknowledge me, say see you next time... my wife walks over to me with a pussy and ass filled with cum, large amounts of cum on her face and tits. I stand from the chair, with cock hard as a rock. Without saying a word she pushes my onto the couch placing her pussy over my face, I hear her moan she then pushes me to the ground and shoves my face into her ass making me clean her... as she guides me to stand up, I try to engage her by pushing her onto the couch, she smiles I try to shove myself into her stretched pussy, she laughs and slaps it out says no I have to finish cleaning her and beg her.. i lick her cum covered tits as she runs herself, after she cums we begin to kiss passionately, as I lick drops of cum off her face. As I begin to to no more visible cum on her, I start guiding my cock into her. She laughs and slaps it away and says I have to go wash up, the guys are on their way. I hear several guys walk in, all black men... they say "you must be evan, you gonna stick around and watch us do our thing" I reply yes... I ask how often they're here with my wife and they all reply once or twice a day. This time theres about 10 young fit black men, my wife walks down the stairs in the sluttiest lingerie...she crawls to the middle of the group and begins to suck each bbc with passion. They stand her up one bull lifts and carries her as he shoves his cock in her pussy and other bulls shoves himself in her ass. They form a line with two bulls on each side as they pass my wife around, my wife cumming and squirting all over the floor...they then move to the couch and then to the bed. They continue fucking her until they cum in each hole and cover her whole body up...as they finish they all head out leaving me to clean my cum covered wife... just as I think it's my turn to fuck my wife. She hands me a condom and a flashlight and says "I'm black only cucky, but thank you for cleaning me up...", I beg and plead with her. She let's me in as long as i wear the oversized condom. The entire time she is talking about what the BBC's did to her and how stretched out she is...she sighs from boredom... strokes tells me only bbc get her pussy and ass and mouth... I question her she says she changed her mind grabs the flashlight and strokes my dick with the flashlight. I am humiliated yet aroused... I take the fleshlight off as I am about to cum, I take the condom off she stops my hand, and says you're not getting any of your whiteboi cum on me..... I beg to eat her ass while i finish...she agrees but hands me a rag and says it your whiteboi rag. As i am about to cum, my face deep in her, she pulls away to watch me cum on the rag... she laughs and says you're cute... then showers. After this is done we carry on almost like it never happened until the next day...
Holy ******* that's hot as fuck!!

Our most common fantasy; finding my wife a tall hung athletic black man to take with us on vacation to a sunny destination. Watch them enjoy each other the entire day from the pool bar. My wife in a tiny brazilian tong, him in a thight speedo where everyone present is able to notice his ridiculously huge bulge. Watch him rub sun lotion on my wife's voluptuous body, and vice versa. Watch them kiss and rub on each other in the swimming pool, and eventually when the day is over, watch them leave together holding hands to our room to have sex. After giving them 20 minutes alone time, I enter our room to find them fucking bareback vigorously.
One the best fantasies ever

As a male.. I'd be very excited to prepare her, you know, wash her. Shave her totally, Comb her hair till it's Perfect. Do her nails. Make sure everything is perfect. Prepare the Room, big blanket or matras in the middle. Everything clean. Put her in the middle of it, naked, on her knees, hands on her legs , with a blindfold on, and then let 5-10 black guys come in. She doesn't know them, so she'll get big black dick without even knowing who it is.. I'd be in the corner just waiting for instructions, the rest is totally up to them. No limits. No condoms.

This on my wedding day...

Attachments

• 806759-1527525646-721926e0d209a4e6ba71a7cae42995e9.png
    806759-1527525646-721926e0d209a4e6ba71a7cae42995e9.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
  • 574564-1495492828-5ed0405496e2745ee9b46a3743ff1b74.jpg
    574564-1495492828-5ed0405496e2745ee9b46a3743ff1b74.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 574669-1495531557-786580edb2aa1012a15e6ab57c0bf1ad.jpg
    574669-1495531557-786580edb2aa1012a15e6ab57c0bf1ad.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 808399-1527780553-92723d84e856db3ce815532e5d5f9583.gif
    808399-1527780553-92723d84e856db3ce815532e5d5f9583.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
Mine is simple. Hubby brings home a friend who is black. We have a cookout and a few drinks. Soon hubby says let’s all get in the pool. Once we are in and have the music going hubby comes up behind me and has me face his friend, he then pulls my top up and asks him does he approve. I act like I’m irritated but I get soaking wet. He asks me since he looked at me do I want to see him. Of course and he swims over to the steps as we follow. He sits on the top step and slowly, very slowly, pulls out his gorgeous bbc and asks me if I want to touch it. My husband whispers in my ear go ahead baby. So I start stroking it. He asks me to suck it so I bend over and start licking the head as I feel my husbands hard cock slip inside me. I then start sucking and licking his huge cock and balls until hubby says, you want to sit on that dick? I jump up and straddle it as he puts his hands on my side and pushes that bbc up inside me. It goes from there.........

Attachments

• ZFB1F5D3WMJNF_i-need-to-find-name-of-actor-and-the-movie-it-is-from.jpg
    ZFB1F5D3WMJNF_i-need-to-find-name-of-actor-and-the-movie-it-is-from.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 84
  • O.jpg
    O.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 62
Back