What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I finish work and I start walking to the hotel where I'm going to meet my black bull for the first time.

I message my fiance and tell him I'm going to be late.. he knows what I'm about to do. I get to the hotel room, he opens the door and we finally meet. He's darker and taller than his photos.. I dont even reach his shoulders. We smile at each other and i can feel my panties getting wet. I have butterflies, I'm nervous but so excited that its finally happening.

I go into the bathroom, he grabs me softly from behind and pushing his hard cock against my ass and gives it a squeeze. I bite my lip and go weak in the knees.

I freshen up and put on my sexy black leather lingerie on. He puts some music on and pours a *******. I sit with him and i can see him getting hard.. we are both incredibly horny and i can't wait. I quickly get on my knees and unzip his pants. His cock is finally there.. right infront of my face. I wrap my hand around it. It's thick than my wrist. I slap it against my cheek and rub it against my lips and then start sucking.. deeper and deeper while looking up at him. I try fit him deep in my throat. It feels so good. He grabs my head and pushes down fucking my face.

I'm so horny at this point I'm begging him to fuck me and breed me. I want him to turn me into a real snowbunny. He throws me on the bed and pushes my black lace panties to the side. He wants this position first so I can watch his black dick stretch my pink pussy. He rubs the head against my pussy lips and clit . I begin squirming and moaning softly. I beg for him to slide it in.

He chokes me softly and starting sliding in. My eyes look down and I can see how stretched I am. He picks up the speed. It feels so fucking good. Before I know it, he's almost fully in fucking me faster and faster. It hurts so good.

Wow I'm sorry this is so long. Im on the train and in my own fantasy land lol!

To cut it shorter... we fuck all night. He finishes multiple times inside my pussy and on my face :) I pull my panties and and hug him goodbye and return home to my fiance in bed . I walk in and smile and he knows I'm full of my black bfs cum. I tell him all about it and show him the pics and videos

Last edited:
I have had an ongoing fantasy of overnight camping in the desert in Joshua tree or red rock or similar ....great food good drinks some 420....maybe some x of we are not about playing games...nude swimming if theres a pool or hot tub ....at night fall have you in a tent with good lighting that exposes our shadows and all the while we are fucking I have a camera taking time lapsed photos of the night sky and the images of us fucking under the same stars and you being as loud and vocal as youd like during it all with no fear of being heard .......I'm ready how about you ...msg me if you want to talk about it

I finish work and I start walking to the hotel where I'm going to meet my black bull for the first time.

I message my fiance and tell him I'm going to be late.. he knows what I'm about to do. I get to the hotel room, he opens the door and we finally meet. He's darker and taller than his photos.. I dont even reach his shoulders. We smile at each other and i can feel my panties getting wet. I have butterflies, I'm nervous but so excited that its finally happening.

I go into the bathroom, he grabs me softly from behind and pushing his hard cock against my ass and gives it a squeeze. I bite my lip and go weak in the knees.

I freshen up and put on my sexy black leather lingerie on. He puts some music on and pours a *******. I sit with him and i can see him getting hard.. we are both incredibly horny and i can't wait. I quickly get on my knees and unzip his pants. His cock is finally there.. right infront of my face. I wrap my hand around it. It's thick than my wrist. I slap it against my cheek and rub it against my lips and then start sucking.. deeper and deeper while looking up at him. I try fit him deep in my throat. It feels so good. He grabs my head and pushes down fucking my face.

I'm so horny at this point I'm begging him to fuck me and breed me. I want him to turn me into a real snowbunny. He throws me on the bed and pushes my black lace panties to the side. He wants this position first so I can watch his black dick stretch my pink pussy. He rubs the head against my pussy lips and clit . I begin squirming and moaning softly. I beg for him to slide it in.

He chokes me softly and starting sliding in. My eyes look down and I can see how stretched I am. He picks up the speed. It feels so fucking good. Before I know it, he's almost fully in fucking me faster and faster. It hurts so good.

To cut it shorter... we fuck all night. He finishes multiple times inside my pussy and on my face :) I pull my panties and and hug him goodbye and return home to my fiance in bed . I walk in and smile and he knows I'm full of my black bfs cum. I tell him all about it and show him the pics and videos
Awesome fantasy. I think a lot of men would enjoy this if their women did it!

I have heard some stories about it, that with or without your husband permission the black men tjer will Fuck you and own you. After hearing tjat , it has made me want to Yale a trip to Africa AMD get own by them

Then come back to the States to my husband like nothing happened
If you were my wife I would have to watch.

What about some clean up duties ?

my gf *******, covered by sperm and me ****** to clean...
We should reduce the penalty for ******* between a black male and a white woman to a minor misdemeanor, say no more than 3 days in jail, as long as he doesn't hurt her, or give her VD. Of course, she should not be able to get a keep away order just because he fucked her. That way, if he knocked her up, she can say she was raped.
Also, if it was 6 months in jail for a white male to Interfere with a black male fucking a white woman, that would be great.
In that case, white women would soon have the same attitude black women had back in the Jim Crow days. When, not if it happens, it happens. Just relax and enjoy it.

being ******* by big bbc
If I see a white woman getting taken by a black male, as long as he is using the least amount of ******* nessary I am not going to Interfere with it. I am a white male but I am in favor of sexual repayment for the use of black women by white men in the Jim Crow days.

Back