Whats up with.....

I would get verified however that status seems to be reserved for single white women, white couples and Black men. As a single white guy, they won’t verify me. Definitely not fake though I’m only speaking for me.

Nobody is saying you’re fake. :)

Nobody pretends to be a white guy on BtoW. On the other hand, there are a multitude of threads dedicated to topics such as this.

If you claim you’re a black male, a couple, or a lady, skepticism arises if they’re not verified. If someone claims to be a white guy, no one thinks “Eh, probably not.” :p

its not unique to this site i'm afraid Nikki (my wife) had a few bad experiences on Xham & P hub, guys pretending to be what they are not either black or woman, hence her reluctance to come on here (i'm working on it, and then verication)
i'm afraid, albeit going on Nikki's experience's what ever site / group / forum you go on / join you will find someone living in fantasy and twilight land for kicks.
just for the record i'm an average white guy, not a cuck, married to a highly sexual woman who just happens to like BBC, and wear temp Q of S tattoo's, and anklets, and as I'm a perv and a voyeur i like to watch take photo's or videos if possible and occasionally join in or hear of her encounters
and i / we don't pretend to be anything else
just wanted to make that clear, thank you

I stumbled on this site and I appreciate all that it has or at least most of what it has to offer, and I know it's hard to pin point the real, fakes or even the pretender. Maybe one solution would to make a section for those people, we can call it THE CONFUSED!.

This is why we prefer our swinger site, swing life style (sls.com)

They have a feature where people can 'certify' other people so if you want to meet someone and they have a couple of certs you can be pretty sure that they are what they say they are in their profile.

For all the reasons listed above we would never consider meeting anyone from this site.

Back