what's this obsession of white men watching ?

So if you actually read my post. I clearly said this is how I feel and it's not the gospel meaning you can feel/think how you want but this is me. I didn't say it to change minds or create a ruckus. I just answered a question. Why does everyone have to make things so complicated? To be perfectly honest I skimmed through your response bc I knew it would be boring, and I answered only what caught my eye. Sorry, but some of y'all take this a bit too serious.
Thank you Jenna for your superficial insight on skimming my original post.

Just take if from somebody who knows—life IS serious, and often as hideously complicated as “everyone” wittingly or unwittingly makes it.

The doctor is in 😷

“….no way to explain” ?

Really??!!

Go on Jenna, have a crack at it! I promise not to give you less than a C-minus for any attempt you make.
But your assuming that I care?! This is a site for IR so my plight would be to get a BBC not an average white dude? Or did I miss something?
However.. if you're actually wanting the 411 bc you're trying to better yourself, I'd say something, but you stated you're married so check and you have a side dude check those don't even qvualify you to have any kind of game!! And you know this!!! The fact that you're taking this as some kind of personal attack, again no game... it's not rocket science! This is why white dudes are BORING AF!

But your assuming that I care?! This is a site for IR so my plight would be to get a BBC not an average white dude? Or did I miss something?
However.. if you're actually wanting the 411 bc you're trying to better yourself, I'd say something, but you stated you're married so check and you have a side dude check those don't even qvualify you to have any kind of game!! And you know this!!! The fact that you're taking this as some kind of personal attack, again no game... it's not rocket science! This is why white dudes are BORING AF!
Ok ok Jenna. Calm yourself.

Then go to college and take a paper or two in Logic. It might well work wonders.

I am calm.. I'm as chill as a cucumber 🥒 oh wait don't want to upset anyone with a folic like symbol 🤔
Splendid! I’m glad you took my doctorly advice Jenna.

But what’s all this stuff about “folic”? Or is that short for “phallic” in your parlance?

Whatever your answer, you can rest assured I won’t be upset by it.

By the way, folic acid (aka pteroyl-glutamic acid) is a B-vitamin given to pregnant women, beginning in the first trimester, to prevent certain types of birth defects, including neural chord ones, in the baby, and a megaloblastic type of anaemia in the m other.

So you are right Jenna; there is a sort of sexual connection between “folic” and “phallic”.

Now, what was your point about cucumbers again?

Last edited:
You should only do what you and your boyfriend are comfortable doing. Some guys like your boyfriend like to watch. For the guys, it's the hest part to see our women in action. Some couples prefer to do it differently.
apparently you're not very good at understanding what you read...

apparently you're not very good at understanding what you read.
I just read your post and I feel like my response fits. It doesn't answer your question directly but it's a relevant opinion. Otherwise I'd say you're not very good at expressing yourself through text or maybe understanding what you read. Either way there's no need to be rude.

But what’s all this stuff about “folic”? Or is that short for “phallic” in your parlance?

By the way, folic acid (aka pteroyl-glutamic acid) is a B-vitamin given to pregnant women, beginning in the first trimester, to prevent certain types of birth defects, including neural chord ones, in the baby, and a megaloblastic type of anaemia in the m other.

So you are right Jenna; there is a sort of sexual connection between “folic” and “phallic”.

My point is, I'm not here for a grammar lesson nor am I here to win a spelling bee! I'm not here for white dudes, not sure why you keep insisting I explain or whatever it is you need 🤔 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️why is that so hard to understand! This is why white dudes are boring 😴 y'all just don't get it!

well... I've a white boyfriend and I often daydream about having sex with a muscle black man... but the 2 things have nothing to do in common... I've never thought of my boyfriend watching me, knowing it, being present, or a lot of other terrible things that I've heard about him... on my chat, many talked about this, that my boyfriend should watch, that he's a beta, that he does not fuck me good... nothing of this is true... he is an alpha, he's funny, beautiful, he has had many girls (well... before my time), many girls like him and we surely have good sex... the fact that I daydream about having sex with a black man has nothing to do with him... SO THE QUESTION IS THIS :
WHY SO MANY ASK ME ABOUT HIM, OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A ROLE IN THIS SITUATION ?
It’s the act of being there but not but then helping. My girlfriend likes a big bbc but making eye contact with me, seeing me rock hard not getting off until she allows (her balls) and then me cleaning up after… to me it’s the hottest thing since sliced bread and it takes her over the top

My point is, I'm not here for a grammar lesson nor am I here to win a spelling bee! I'm not here for white dudes, not sure why you keep insisting I explain or whatever it is you need 🤔 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️why is that so hard to understand! This is why white dudes are boring 😴 y'all just don't get it!
Try upping your meds Jenna, then go find yourself a man who fancies bisexual women and marry him before he wakes up to you.

There’s nothing wrong with you that getting pregnant won’t fix.

Try upping your meds Jenna, then go find yourself a man who fancies bisexual women and marry him before he wakes up to you.

There’s nothing wrong with you that getting pregnant won’t fix.
huh?! What the actual fk 😳 I absolutely love when I don't have to cut deep.. I just set the stage, and y'all perform 🎭
....does this mean we can't be friends 🤔🤣🤣😉

As plain as the cock in one's mouth isn't it 😆?
Since the "doctor" takes points off for spelling and errors in grammar. I think it was supposed to be Vajenna...Not Vanjenna. You know a play on vagina hahahahaha 🙄😏🤣. Well if the dunce cap fits then wear it 😜
funny thing is he'll probably still be scratching his head 🤣 at both ends 🤣 trying to figure out " what does it all mean?"

well... I've a white boyfriend and I often daydream about having sex with a muscle black man... but the 2 things have nothing to do in common... I've never thought of my boyfriend watching me, knowing it, being present, or a lot of other terrible things that I've heard about him... on my chat, many talked about this, that my boyfriend should watch, that he's a beta, that he does not fuck me good... nothing of this is true... he is an alpha, he's funny, beautiful, he has had many girls (well... before my time), many girls like him and we surely have good sex... the fact that I daydream about having sex with a black man has nothing to do with him... SO THE QUESTION IS THIS :
WHY SO MANY ASK ME ABOUT HIM, OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A ROLE IN THIS SITUATION ?
Cause our cocks are tiny

Back