What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing her star in a xxx movie when she was about 25 years old. The idea excited her but it could never happen.

We are on vacation. Her inhibitions are completely down and she’s totally free of anxiety she dresses slutty getting the attention of everyone in the resort. We decide to go out to a bar or club for the night and that’s when I walk away to find a ******* only to come back and see a very large black man already warming her up through flirting. I watch as the stranger rubs his hands all over her and gets her to twerk all over him before
his friend also joins them. She becomes a slut for them both on the dance floor before my very eyes… but that’s not all because they’re riding back to the resort with us…. The car and the room both become places where she is ravaged by them both.
Would love to have that happen to my wife and I while on vacation.

I'd love to arrange some well hung guys to wait in hotel rooms for me to deliver my slut to them for their use.
We would knock on the door and it qould open to a hung guy ready to fuck.
I'd sit back and watch until he was finished using her then clean his cum off her.
I'd then take her to the next guy.
At the 3rd hotel I would arrange 3 guys to use her together.

She would never have met any of the guys before and they would all be instructed to just use her as the slut she is.

My wife is aware of this fantasy and it nay happen one day.

We have recently started playing with cum and we're both very into it.
I watched her suck a guy off in public last week and suprised me by kissing his cum into my mouth, so it may not be to far off.

We go out to a dance club. She is dressed super hot and sexy in her short black dress. Two big muscly black guys start dancing with her. She introduces them to me and tells me she found the perfect guys to entertain her on the dance floor, since I am not good at it. They all laugh at me. As the night goes on and she gets *******, she is more and more slutty with them. I see them kiss on the dance floor and then she leads them out of and behind the club. I watch from a distance as they both fuck her behind the club, one cums inside her and the other one on her face. She comes back, gives me a long french kiss and says she had a great night, but we should be going home and she has a surprise for me. Turns out she made them record the action on her phone and she plays it back to me as I lick her pussy back home.
Love to make this true for ya

Back