What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Married men have very fiery fantasies about their white wives. And almost all of these fantasies have black bulls. Come on, be honest and feel free to write. What fantasies do you have about your wife? View attachment 4567061View attachment 4567062View attachment 4567063
When she was younger and fertile I had a deep desire for her to be black bred in a Black breeding gang-bang. I thought I had a chance once but things did not workout. No my dream is to have a Black Bull seduce her and then use her like she was meant to be used and fill her pussy to overful and then for me to get to eat that fresh cream pie. Then introduce her to his friends when he thinks she is ready and gang-bang her over and over. Spit-roastt her, take her virgin ass!!! Due to my extreamly tiny cock and a serious case of ED her pussy has not had a cock inside her for over 9 years and I would love to see if she could take BBC balls deep!!!!

My number one fantasy, since we have been married, has been to see my sweet wife get pregnant by a black bull.. I would love to watch her body change as that black baby bump grows larger and larger on her. But since she is too old for that now I'd love to see her spend several days with a younger black man on vacation. Knowing that she is with him every minute of every day, together holding hands embracing him kissing him and spreading her legs to freely offer him her unprotected married white pussy. And when she returns, telling me just how his black cock passion made her feel like a high school girl losing her virginity.View attachment 4594246
I am with you totally. I thought I was close to her getting Black bred when she was fertile but things did not work out.

When mywife was younger and fertile I did my best to get her Black bred and thought I was close but things did not work out as I planned. I still woul love to find Black Bulls in our area of MI that would be willing to invest some time to seduce her then fill her pussy with their potent sperm and share her with friends as they get her more under their control!!!! I would love to eat her fresh cream pies!!!!

For my girlfriend to end up pregnant with the black mans babies, knowing that his genes will create a darker generation. That ultimately a Black Man is the one breeding and winning.
I tried to get my wife Black bred when she was fertile and thought I was vewry close but things did not work out!!!!

Oh, that’s easy. Sending my wife to visit her best friend and her 6’5, 265lbs, black husband for a week. Where they seduce her and then use her for their sex toy. Then she comes home and shares the stories and pictures……
I would love that as I need a Black Bull to seduce my wife and use her like she waas meant to be used. I would love to eat her fresh cream pie too!!

What about a combination of those things. Something like taking the wife camping with a group of black men who get to all service her at will while the husband is confined to a chastity cage. The camping trip would last a week and would take place during the wife's peak week for pregnancy. The husband would have to obey the men and do all the cooking/cleaning. He would be allowed to watch if the bulls found it entertaining. Without a condom anywhere within miles, by the end of the week somebody would have gotten her pregnant. The pregnancy probably would've happened early in the week so plan b would be pretty unlikely to work if the husband later begged her into taking it.
I would have loved for my wife to get Black bred and even gave it a try when she was fertile. I thought my plan was going to work but the white guy that was suspose to help make it happen screwed me over and he fucked her once I helpped him seduce her and get her to fuck him. He was suspose to interduce her to some of his Black friend and they were going to try to breed her! He screwed me over as I did everything to assist him in getting into her panties and fucking her bareback but he did not follow through on his part of the deal and he fucked her a few times a week for just over 2 years and never interduced her to any of his Black friends to breed her. We moved and I tried to find a Black Bull to start working her as she was open finally to sex outside our marriage but did not have much luck. She started going back to church again and is very conseritive but I still think if the right Black Bull takes on the project of seducing her he can get his cock deep inside her (Hopefully). She has not had a cock in her in over 9 years as first off I have a really small cock and then I ended up with a serious case of ED which ended all sex with her. She will not even try to give me head anymore as my cock will not get hard and I don't cum anyway. When we were younger when I was hard I could atleast get a few inches in her but now I can not even penatrate her pussy. I would love to see if she could take a BBC balls deep and see the look on her face as he fills her with his cock and pumps his seed into her unprotected pussy. I want to eat her fresh cream pies so freking bad too!

My biggest fantasy is that her black bull turns her into a will less ******* and she works for him in the brothel and on the street. He posts ads on the internet as well in magazines with her real name, her pictures are not pixelated so she's recognized and everyone knows who she is in real life.
I would love to see my wife and *******-in-law both used like that as well as all females in our family and have them Black bred too! My *******-in-law is from your country and would make some gorgious interaceal babies!

So i always dreamed about this and when i found this vid it was nuts definitely one of my all time favs. I was thinking about this. The girl just staying at home or getting home from some meeting and then the door rang and it was one of my buddies coming over but she couldn't contain herself and just teased him. I thought it would be so hott and then i found out she actually did it 😍😍😍😍😍🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫

Attachments

• _mg_0001.jpg
    _mg_0001.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 120
  • 2974241_3_o.jpg
    2974241_3_o.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 2974241_7_o.jpg
    2974241_7_o.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 96
  • devon-lee-2.jpg
    devon-lee-2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 106
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 110
I would love that as I need a Black Bull to seduce my wife and use her like she waas meant to be used. I would love to eat her fresh cream pie too!!
So hot to eat a fresh chocolate cream pie that the Mrs. just whipped up for you! That's eatin goof in the neighborhood!

Attachments

• 749_1000.jpg
    749_1000.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 113
  • 982d246b.jpg
    982d246b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 88
  • 4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpg
    4881252-4e218d9b471390baf10bde92dcb25092.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 20170714_205540384_iOS.png
    20170714_205540384_iOS.png