What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to see my wife seduced by two of her girlfriends at one of their houses. Have her move into the bedroom and take her with a strap on. Slowly so not to make her cum they take turns riding her face making her lick their pussies and driving the dildo into her. After a time my wife gets desperate to cum and demands that they fuck her harder, they oblige but not fully, teasing her by asking her if she wants their big black dick in her. Yes she says, they pump her a little faster. Do you want it harder they ask. Yes she whimpers. Do you want it to make you cum? Yes she begs. Do you want to be filled with their hot cum? YES she grunts.

One of her friends gets off the bed and goes to the bedroom door. Outside the door stands a small group of men. All are naked and ready to go. Here you go just like you begged for. They proceed to mount her and ride her. Driven be her last and need for release she eagerly takes all of them and they cum deep in her pussy.
When it's over her friends lack the cum out of her hole

My fantasies tend to be more emotionally sadistic in nature. For me her falling in love with her Bull is ideal. She was really falling for her last Bull and it kept me in constant flux. Was intoxicating.

Ideally her Bull would eventually move in and we would becomes a poly triad. He would become the man of the house. Its hardcore but her having his ******* would be amazing.
Hardcore by typical standards, but I feel like I’d enjoy it

We have an MC up here that is mostly black veterans . I would love for my petite blonde wife to accept a ride from one of them . After riding in the dark for a while down a secluded road , he stops at a cabin where a few of his fellow club members are . Once she realizes whats going on ,she chickens out . So they tell her " your in a cabin in the woods with 4 guys who are going to fuck your brains out regardless so you can either enjoy it or fight . Either way we are going to have some fun.. so start stripping or we strip you "

Wife gos out for a night on the town with her Best friend who’s into BBC and I stay at home babysitting the *******. She says she will be back at midnight and I wait up for her. But she doesn’t show and isn’t answering her phone. So I go to *******. Anyway at 3am I hear the door go. And she sneaks into bed next to me and thinks I’m fast asleep. She try’s to pretend nothings wrong. And then I suddenly flick my bedside lamp on and ask her what’s going on. I notice her makeup is all ruined and she looks a mess but slutty. She says nothing is up and tells me to go back to *******. I pretend to ******* again but suddenly roll over and start fucking her doggy style only to find her pussy is full of black cum and her pussy is stretched and destroyed. While I’m fucking her I grab her round the neck and demand she tells me the details. And she does. She met 3 black guys in a club and her friend went back to there place so she thought she had to go with her to make sure she was okay. Anyway while she was at there place 2 of the black guys hit on her and ended up spit roasting her for hours with massive black cocks. Both cummed up her. They filmed it and now it’s on xhamster. Now she’s ringing them asking to delete the videos. Anyway this makes me cum up her. Now she as 3 Loads up her.

Anyway she tells me she’s meeting them again next weekend because she’s now addicted
LOL. The last part is very good. "he said he's going back for the weekend now that he's addicted" 😈

An interracial black couple and the guy to be a BBC bull alpha.
Lot of party, games and swapping things between us all the weekend. Love to stay on the boat listen my wife orgasms in the night

Back