What's the soonest fuck?

I viewed the photos and a short video , I imagine that's a great turn on for most men, not however for me. Part of my enjoyment of group fucking guys was seeing their faces and hearing their words as we fucked. I guess that hole in the wall thing is just not personal enough for me.

fair enough, thanks for your answer

In this modern age of advanced communications technology you should chat, ask, and know everything "important" that you really need to know about a playmate in this lifestyle before you meet them face to face! Waisting your time chatting with anyone whom you wouldn't "fuck on site" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

I'm not at all surprised if it's like that for most men, but I suspect most women have had the experience of meeting someone in person and just knowing it was all wrong no matter what felt right online.

Under an hour after meeting in person. A few years ago me and my husband arranged to meet a guy we found on a swing site for a social meet in a pub with zero intention of doing anything other than a few drinks and a chat. Then, if all went well we would have arranged something for the following weekend involving all three of us. As soon as we met in person we clicked, I was just instantly attracted to him and wanted more than just a glass of white wine and small talk. Hubby knew I was very keen, as did the guy we had met, one thing led to another hubby ended up dropping us both off at the guys flat and I think it was just over 45 minutes after we first met I was on his bed getting to know him intimately while hubby waited in another pub nearby for my call to come and collect me.

Back