What's the soonest fuck?

If we are meeting she is either sucking my dick and/or fucking. Don’t be on this or any other sex site if your intention is not to fuck. Stop wasting bulls time especially you endless email cucks. We need true white sluts to do what they are designed for black dick here in Destin Fla

Starting from the conversation, talked to cuck 1 day, met the Mrs the next night, oral ensued within 15.

When "being out" was a thing before the world closed, within an hour from the club to the hotel.

Less than a minute. At few swinger parties I was naked having already fucked a guy when another guy comes by and asks 'may I?' and when I say 'yes' we start to kiss and soon he is inside of me.

More than once, after just texting, I had Jill answer his knock at the hotel door, kneel down & unzip him and get to work.....NO LIE
Had a similar experience. Hubby and I used to meet guys for drinks and then if a click invite them home. One guy I chatted with got me to agree to meet at our house and then got me to agree to open the door for him wearing only thigh highs and heels. While waiting I wanted to get dressed but hubby said 'no' so I opened the door essentially naked for a guy I never met. I opened the door and the guy put his hands on my tits and we were soon upstairs fucking because how do you say 'no' when you are naked?

What's the soonest you've fucked someone after first meeting them?
I had been talking to a guy one night about first time meet, he was a friend of a friend. We had arranged to meet for a coffee and a chat the following weekend. He called again, just before midnight wanting me to come over there and then. Declined his offer but could not sleep thinking about it. Called him back after 2am and hubby drove me over to his. About 15 mins after arriving he was fucking me bent over the back of his sofa.

Was at a BBC party once and wife saw a guy she hadn’t met or even spoke to before. She went over knelt down and sucked his his cock. Then he went down on her fucked her abd we both came in about 20 minutes . Hot as hell!
That's one of the reasons I like parties and LS events. Fucking strangers is the fastest way to become friends. I've made a good number of long term friends that way.

Back