What's the soonest fuck?

I read you question and it's not specific so i guess my response fits. I see many great answers and have done most if not all of them in the swinger thing. The shortest however would be less than a minute . That would have been on more than one occasions where i pulled a train. One out one in, some never say a word. Others do introduce themselves. Some talk the whole time, usually asking have you done this before and almost always "what's the most guys you've fucked". Guys always ask that, i don't ever recall asking any guy that question though a few have shared that with me.

In my experience... the sooner the less exciting it is. When they just want to hurry up and fuck, they're just horny. No passion nor chemistry, just very boring sex. Not interested when the only thing on his mind is quick fuck.

Nothing more dissapointing when i'm freakier than a "bull". No imagination... no intimidation... not even eye contact. I hate coaching as well, he needs to take the lead. I have learned the hard way that most (not all) black men are just horny... NOT freaky. That's too vanilla for me and I don't even orgasm.

No thanks, if fucking as soon as possible just for the sake of fucking then I might as well look for white guys, they're freakier. Unfortunately there's A LOT of dissatisfaction in the IR sex world for a girl. 🤷‍♀️

But when it's good its GREAT! unfortunately that's not common in the lifestyle

Last edited:
In this modern age of advanced communications technology you should chat, ask, and know everything "important" that you really need to know about a playmate in this lifestyle before you meet them face to face! Waisting your time chatting with anyone whom you wouldn't "fuck on site" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

If we are chatting its because I would definitely love to fuck your wife's or girlfriend's brains out and we just need to see if other things line up outside of physical attraction.

BBC or anyone? BBC, the answer is literally 30 seconds. Long story so I’ll summarize. Hubby and regular bull stepped out to run an errand (get me wine), the two “friend’s” of my bull whom I stayed back at the room and hung out with took the liberty of inviting a few friends to the room.
Wait so a gangbang popped off as soon as they stepped out? LOL.

In this modern age of advanced communications technology you should chat, ask, and know everything "important" that you really need to know about a playmate in this lifestyle before you meet them face to face! Waisting your time chatting with anyone whom you wouldn't "fuck on site" makes absolutely no sense whatsoever!

If we are chatting its because I would definitely love to fuck your wife's or girlfriend's brains out and we just need to see if other things line up outside of physical attraction.
YES! EXACTLY! GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER FIRST!.

Most guys just say.... "let's fuck"... "when do we fuck"... "let's meet......and fuck" AS SOON AS YOU START CHATTING.

There is no way i'm going to enjoy such an encounter.

Back