What's the soonest fuck?

Quite quick to be honest, if I’ve messaged on the net, I’m already up for the fuck when I meet a guy. So I meet a guy, and I’m fucking within next 20-30 minutes.
Anything else is just wasting time!

We need more of your kind in Virginia.

...in the moment. But will you feel comfortable for the rest of your life? That's the question. ;)
As I said, that's for us to worry about not you, if you wait and fuck later that's your choice you have no reason to question a stranger that you have no plans to contact on a physical level about their personal choices.

As I said, that's for us to worry about not you, if you wait and fuck later that's your choice you have no reason to question a stranger that you have no plans to contact on a physical level about their personal choices.
Why do you even mind? What i said was a reply to a different member than you. So what's your point? 🤔

I'd say the fastest was we were outside a bar as it was closing and me and a friend stopped these guys and started talking for about 15 minutes. Throw in another 15-20 minutes of car ride and we were back at their place making out and heading into sex.

Georgia spoke to guys in chatroom, they ask if she meet them and when,would tell them come around now, I have seen several men turn up that night ,then she would get ready for them, she would enjoy them fucking her, if she liked them would invite them to spend night in our bed, never arranged meet with guy then never fucked him ,friend came around to have *******,told him ******* up she wants him fuck her

And here we go with the health bullshit.

Threads get started for the purposes of getting some hot stories and it never fails...SOMEONE has to ruin it with an STD related reply.

WE ARE FULL AND AWARE OF THE HEALTH RISKS INVOLVED! WE CHOOSE TO TAKE THE RISK ANYWAY! WE DON'T NEED TO BRING IT UP EVERY SINGLE TIME SOMEONE POSTS A THREAD ABOUT SLUTTY ENCOUNTERS!!!

Now...back to our regularly scheduled hot encounter thread. The rest of the replies are fucking hot. Keep 'em cumming.
I thought I was the only one; couldn’t have said it any better!

Back