What's the soonest fuck?

White guy here, no interracial stuff but thought I'd chime in:

Fastest ever, if we're talking bareback, no whores, didn't know our names, total strangers nothing pre-arranged:
Maybe 10 minutes? a brief dance in a bar, then outside for a quick chat then had sex on a bench a 1 minute walk from the bar.
Picked a (very easy) pretty girl up in my car as she was walking home on a Friday evening, maybe 20 minutes later I was balls deep up her, dropped her off back at her parents house with a pussy full of cum.
At the bar of an hotel, talked for 15-30 minutes? Then we went back to her room.

Loads of other women though but with condoms or we first met online or had already met from other friends circles etc. This isn't counting all the 70+ *******/whores I've fucked, half of which without condoms, some were bareback gangbangs. And yet I'm still clean, never caught any STI/STD. Here in the UK we get free sexual health checks as often as we want.
Age 36, been at it since I was 20, had a dry spell between 23-26.

Last edited:
I sometimes laugh when I think of the many, many months of dating my previous white boyfriends begore any og them even got to first base like letting them touch my boobs.. Yes, I was labeled as one of those girls as the "hard to get" type, and yes, that even included my ex=husband.. but that all changed when I had my first date with a black guy where he was fucking my brains out in less than 4 hours of me even knowing his name.. We fucking all night long and then again first thing in the morning.. and the next 2 nights also.. I've been black exclusive ever since..

Back