What's the best way to set up a cuckold

Me and my hub are definitely ready for me to get blacked 🍆 hub just wants to watch but we're
Just kind of unsure on how to approach the cuckold situation.
Here's a podcast you and your husband should be listening to. It will help you in your journey. I have the pleasure of calling the host and interviewee friends. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Me and my hub are definitely ready for me to get blacked 🍆 hub just wants to watch but we're
Use a swinger site! Tell the men exactly what you are looking for and what you expect and they will contact you. Screen thoroughly or you get what you get!

You can meet for a meet and greet for a beer or coffee or do a through enough screening and chatting that you feel comfortable enough to meet and play.

It's not easy .if your trying to be careful at the same time .
1. There are many fakes out there .
2. I would suggest communicate 100% so you both know the ground rules .
3. Make a profile on Fetlife , Adult friend finder , BlacktoWhite or Swinglifestyle
4. On the profile put as much info as possible
5. Use good photos and you do not have to show face.
6. Ask many questions to you would-be responses ...when you ready and have exchange photos
plan a public meeting to talk and feel each other out .
Bulls that make an effort are more likely to be real . impatient men are looking to get off quickly

Do not get discouraged you may get ghosted like we have but
eventually you will find the right man for the job .
If you standards are lower ...It will be easier .
If your looking for someone who understands and everyone's needs are filled safely
it will take time but be worth it
Cuck trixie ..w/Scarlett my love

Back