What's next after an intense sexual trip?

Took an edible (15mg) and went to yoga last night with my wife, but left before class started because the high made things too slow too fast. I sat out in the open hall area trying to not spin out of control. Everything felt hyper - hyper slow yet hyper fast. Hyper awareness that flowed through my ears, body, etc. Everything felt like a rabbit hole and I had to keep pulling myself out.

I would see a good looking woman walk by, and I could feel the energy flow to my groin area, making everything tingle. I would do a kegle, which would intensify the feeling. I could feel my dick getting hard even though I was just sitting in a chair. I'd then start thinking about her being fucked by a big black dick, but then shift to thinking about how much I want to suck and fuck black cock. I kept thinking how badly I needed to orgasm because the pleasure sensations were so intense coupled with the thoughts of being submissive.

Because the trip was a bit overwhelming, to help, I wrote down my thoughts and experiences to help document and process. This morning when I went back to look at what I had written, I read, "I want to be a submissive faggot for big black dick. A Jack of Spades."

My wife and I are swingers, and she knows I love watching her fuck black guys. However, she's not aware of my bisexual/ gay side.

What to do from here?

Back