Whats it like to suck black dick ?

Honestly, race doesn’t really matter, but if you’re going to suck a cock, find a big beautiful one. Sucking a small cock is just disappointing. Find a cock where you can grab both a handful and mounthful and the two never meet 🤤. But, our black playmates are the only ones so far to meet those standards.
I enjoy both my wife’s bull and a local friend that just enjoys a good BJ.

Attachments

• DDF95276-84F6-4D14-B73D-C439C1C99107.jpeg
    DDF95276-84F6-4D14-B73D-C439C1C99107.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 68
  • F1A064D3-E763-456D-9F71-BF8E687AA355.jpeg
    F1A064D3-E763-456D-9F71-BF8E687AA355.jpeg
    32.8 KB · Views: 74
You need to suck a Black cock at least three (3) times:
  1. The first time with you on your knees, facing his cock, eyes open, and staying in that position as he masturbates and until after he shoots his load over your face. The purpose is to see first hand and learn what a load of hot Black cum looks like. If he wants you to wear his load for a time afterward, then you should being doing just that. You need to show respect and prove you will do as you are told.
  2. The second time with you on your knees, you open your mouth, look directly into his eyes and ask him to place his limp Black cock into your mouth. He then moves his hips or your head so you get to feel his limp cock growing in and filling your mouth. Concentrate on feeling his cock grow large and hard. Enjoy the moment and when he cums to completion, keep as much of his load as possible in your mouth. The purpose is for you to learn what an expanding Black cock feels like, how much you enjoy that feeling, and and get a good taste of his load. If he wishes, whatever is in your mouth you could swallow and whatever is on your face, chin, tits, etc., you simply wear for a while.
  3. For the third time, you are to service his Black cock to completion as he directs and in the spirit of Black Cock worshipping as described in other articles. The purpose is to swallow his entire load, show your mouthful if he wants and then swallow - ALL of it.
Hope this helps. It is the method used on my cuck and if works.

L
Spoken like a true champion 👍

1. The first time with you on your knees, facing his cock, eyes open, and staying in that position as he masturbates and until after he shoots his load over your face. The purpose is to see first hand and learn what a load of hot Black cum looks like. If he wants you to wear his load for a time afterward, then you should being doing just that. You need to show respect and prove you will do as you are told.
  2. The second time with you on your knees, you open your mouth, look directly into his eyes and ask him to place his limp Black cock into your mouth. He then moves his hips or your head so you get to feel his limp cock growing in and filling your mouth. Concentrate on feeling his cock grow large and hard. Enjoy the moment and when he cums to completion, keep as much of his load as possible in your mouth. The purpose is for you to learn what an expanding Black cock feels like, how much you enjoy that feeling, and and get a good taste of his load. If he wishes, whatever is in your mouth you could swallow and whatever is on your face, chin, tits, etc., you simply wear for a while.
  3. For the third time, you are to service his Black cock to completion as he directs and in the spirit of Black Cock worshipping as described in other articles. The purpose is to swallow his entire load, show your mouthful if he wants and then swallow - ALL of it.

L
You are the perfect teacher.

L
This was the exact training method my Black Bull used on me. Just that step 1 came(no pun) as a surprise. When he was near, he grabbed my hair, pulled my head back, told me to maintain eye contact and came on my face. The feeling of knowing my new purpose was not only sexual, but emotional, physical and psychologically uplifting!!

Back