Whats it like to suck black dick ?

You need to suck a Black cock at least three (3) times:
  1. The first time with you on your knees, facing his cock, eyes open, and staying in that position as he masturbates and until after he shoots his load over your face. The purpose is to see first hand and learn what a load of hot Black cum looks like. If he wants you to wear his load for a time afterward, then you should being doing just that. You need to show respect and prove you will do as you are told.
  2. The second time with you on your knees, you open your mouth, look directly into his eyes and ask him to place his limp Black cock into your mouth. He then moves his hips or your head so you get to feel his limp cock growing in and filling your mouth. Concentrate on feeling his cock grow large and hard. Enjoy the moment and when he cums to completion, keep as much of his load as possible in your mouth. The purpose is for you to learn what an expanding Black cock feels like, how much you enjoy that feeling, and and get a good taste of his load. If he wishes, whatever is in your mouth you could swallow and whatever is on your face, chin, tits, etc., you simply wear for a while.
  3. For the third time, you are to service his Black cock to completion as he directs and in the spirit of Black Cock worshipping as described in other articles. The purpose is to swallow his entire load, show your mouthful if he wants and then swallow - ALL of it.
Hope this helps. It is the method used on my cuck and if works.

L

1. The first time with you on your knees, facing his cock, eyes open, and staying in that position as he masturbates and until after he shoots his load over your face. The purpose is to see first hand and learn what a load of hot Black cum looks like. If he wants you to wear his load for a time afterward, then you should being doing just that. You need to show respect and prove you will do as you are told.
  2. The second time with you on your knees, you open your mouth, look directly into his eyes and ask him to place his limp Black cock into your mouth. He then moves his hips or your head so you get to feel his limp cock growing in and filling your mouth. Concentrate on feeling his cock grow large and hard. Enjoy the moment and when he cums to completion, keep as much of his load as possible in your mouth. The purpose is for you to learn what an expanding Black cock feels like, how much you enjoy that feeling, and and get a good taste of his load. If he wishes, whatever is in your mouth you could swallow and whatever is on your face, chin, tits, etc., you simply wear for a while.
  3. For the third time, you are to service his Black cock to completion as he directs and in the spirit of Black Cock worshipping as described in other articles. The purpose is to swallow his entire load, show your mouthful if he wants and then swallow - ALL of it.

L
Yes, this is perfect answer

For me feeling a soft cock grown in my mouth is a very powerful feeling. On one hand I felt good providing pleasure but I knew I would soon be swallowing cum. The moment of his orgasms feeling his cock grow even more, the cock head getting bigger and then balls getting tighter and the cum coming up through his cock hitting the back of my throat. Was surprised how much thick cum there was and how long it took him to finish cumming. Being on my knees with black cock in my mouth really put me in my place.

L
Sounds yummy, but, I think it goes for any cock (wink).

I love black cock! I love tasting my wife and a few of her friends pussies on black cocks I’m told to clean up after they fuck and cum in them. My wife has found a younger hung bull that is open to me servicing his cock under female presence from soft, to hard, to cumming in my mouth and showing them the load, then swallowing. Recently when I was ordered to drop to my knees and pull down the young black bulls underwear with my teeth hands free because the wife handcuffed my wrists behind my back. He was already semi hard and had my wife and one of our married female friends over who wanted to see me suck cock, then she wanted a round and a cream pie to feed me as well. So, I sucked and worked this BBC that fucks not only my wife regularly but one of our close married female friends as well. When he was about ready to nut, he had his hand on top of my face, his knees about to buckle, our friend wanted to see him cum on my face, she was yelling, give him a facial, give him a facial….don’t cum in his mouth, nut all over his face! He did, my wife was right there, pulled his cock out of my mouth and jerked him off until he shot it all over my face. Wife milked his cock onto my extended tongue and had me swallow that then told me to slowly nurse on his cock until he was hard again. It usually takes him about two to three minutes and i basically just slowly suck his spent cock until he starts to get aroused. I did this then was made to sit by the bed and watch him fuck our friend while his first load dripped off and dried on my face, my hands still behind my back. when he got nut two in our friends married pussy, I was pushed to the edge of the bed Where she had scooted down and before I could get my face between her legs to dine, was fed black cock again, being made to suck the rest of the cum out of his going limp cock and lick all the cum around the base and on his balls…..always amazed how much he cums even one nut two and three. Then, after cleaning my wife’s pussy juices and the rest of his cum from his cock and balls, I got to dine on our friends lovely long pussy lipped creampied pussy! She went and showered after squirting on my face twice from my slurping seed out of her pussy, then left to go home while my wife was riding BBC cowgirl style stopping to unlock my wrists before she left so I could lay on the bed and wait to eat cum a third way this evening. First time I got a bit from the tap, only what was milked onto my tongue but the big load dripped and dried on my face. The second nut I ate out of our friends long pussy lipped pussy, the third load, I laid with my head close to our bulls hips while the wife rode him viciously cumming and cumming and cumming until he nutted that third time which she had him roll over on his side and feed me his cock to clean up, then moved him out of the way and straddled my face.

The girls thought it was really hot seeing me sit there naked with locked wrists behind my back and a steel cage locking my dick with cum dripping off my face while watching a BBC do all the fucking and get all the sucking! I thought it was humiliating but hot as fucking hell too and can’t wait for more!

Back