What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s not forget about the still climbing inflation numbers. All under Biden with no plan to fix it. Just send more money overseas.
That's NOT TRUE ....
No one's forgotten about inflation, funcouple .... Inflation has slowed way down, but Biden is trying to keep the USA from slipping into a RECESSION .... comprenda'? You should know the difference and know how easy it is for the economy to radically reverse course if not watched closely. Biden is juggling a lot of "balls in the air" and I think he's doing pretty darn good, myself.

Last edited:
Biden came in and the first thing he did was reverse all of Trump's policies and it was a disaster.
THANK GOD! Just out of curiosity, what did Trump do when he first took office? REVERSED all of Obama's policies with the Trump executive orders.

I'm sure you remember that, RIGHT? It was just about the ONLY THING Trump & Republicans got done in the first year of the Trump Presidency other than fail miserably at trying to shitcan Obamacare with the Trump Shamcare health plan.

Last edited:
Let’s not forget about the still climbing inflation numbers. All under Biden with no plan to fix it. Just send more money overseas.
Lol, dumbcouple52661 "duh, let's not forget ... ummmm ... oh, yah less not forgot ... oh, I dunno ... guess we should just read below ...".

Today's E&Y Economic Views
Inflation eased for the seventh straight month in January, helped by lower costs for used vehicles and offering some relief to consumers. On a month-by-month basis, however, prices increased by 0.5% in January compared with a slower gain of 0.1% in December. The acceleration was driven by shelter costs. The inflation data follows last month’s surprisingly strong labor report, which showed that employers added 517,000 jobs, well above expectations and raising concerns that the economy remains too hot and could keep prices at elevated levels for an extended period.

Gregory Daco, chief economist at EY, said the rise in core consumer price index last month isn't "cause for concern" since the big jump in shelter prices could mean there will be smaller increases in coming months. Daco predicts annual inflation will fall to 2.3% by the end of the year. Core inflation, he predicts, will fall to 2.8% by then.

Oh, RepTards ... thanks for the Biden insight and those detailed inflation plans ... we'll give ya a whole dollar to ease up on that desk for a bit. Lol ... :devilish:

Attachments

• RepTards Have Real Gud Plans.gif
    RepTards Have Real Gud Plans.gif
    164.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So in your bizzario world:

Republicans don't get the vaccine.

Republicans die off at higher rates from Covid than others.

Republicans have a lower IQ than others.

What a strange world in which you live.

(now go spend a couple hours looking up fake statistics and don't forget to use bold and multi colored font in your reply)
Yes you were correct. Especially on I Q's

I'm a nurse, my wife is a nurse, my one dau ghter is a physician assistant and my one so n is a pharmacist. We all worked with and saw the devastation that Covid did. So don't tell me about Covid because we know the truth. About 97% of those who got hospitalized did not get the vaccine. We saw so many suffer and die and most wished they had gotten the vaccine.
I caught it early on, before vaccines. I gave it to my wife. I was back in work after three weeks. She was unable to work for nearly a year. We are now fully vaccinated and this obviously doesn't offer complete protection from getting the virus ( we have both had COVID again since) but the symptoms were nowhere near as severe after vaccination.
My wife, over two years later, is still having recurrent symptoms of long COVID, which kick in when she's exhausted from her job. I've been more fortunate. We've both been more fortunate than the folks we knew who lost their battle with the virus. Those who think the whole thing is some kind of fairy story and a conspiracy are just idiots, pure and simple. I have no time for fools.

You mean the epidemic that liberals claim is still going on and conditions got rich while letting people die? You have no credibility. There is no proof that these “vaccines” saved anyone. There is no proof they even reduced symptoms because most people had minor or no symptoms without getting jabbed
Yes there is, there is a lot of proof. But you are closed minded.

View attachment 4435144

View attachment 4435741Watch the video!

View attachment 4435118 ...... DEATH By COVID-19 it is, RightTards. You want your RIGHT to CHOOSE?!
............................... Just don't do it at the expense of those who choose to LIVE.
.............................. Plenty more where these come from. You gotta WATCH the VIDEO.
You act as if I don't want all the old boomers holding back the republican party to die off.

Just because they're under oath, it doesn't mean they're correct. The OVERWHELMING majority of healthcare professionals don't agree.
Absolutely correct and since that mess of a panel presented, they have been discredited in multiple ways. Subby in the house ... nice job always straightening out the knuckleheads. :sneaky:

Attachments

• Subby Says Wrong Again.gif
    Subby Says Wrong Again.gif
    496.4 KB · Views: 0
Just because they're under oath, it doesn't mean they're correct. The OVERWHELMING majority of healthcare professionals don't agree.
How could we possibly know that when social media conspired with the government to suppress speech and on top of that, you had state agencies across the country threaten professionals with their license and fines, medical boards threaten professionals...all for disagreeing with what we now know to be fabricated government positions not based on science.

How could we possibly know that when social media conspired with the government to suppress speech and on top of that, you had state agencies across the country threaten professionals with their license and fines, medical boards threaten professionals...all for disagreeing with what we now know to be fabricated government positions not based on science.
Yawwwnn ... leave it to knucklehead-know-nothing, moron&dumbo, screaming "dar, all cuntspiring against us ... against us wike big tech, big media, schools and teachers, doctors and nurses, professional sports, experts and scientists, dat criminal Fauci, CDC, WHO, FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS, NATO, EU, Disney, Jan 6th Committee, Police, RINOSs, Dominion voting machines, doz Biden-led Dems, Obama is still doing stuff, da Clintons, US Court system (except me corrupt Supreme Court of course) ... aaaaaahhh, EVERYONE is against uuuuusssssssss .... and dar threatening to take our pacifiers away toooo". Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• m&d dar ALL AGAINST US.gif
    m&d dar ALL AGAINST US.gif
    632.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I caught it early on, before vaccines. I gave it to my wife. I was back in work after three weeks. She was unable to work for nearly a year. We are now fully vaccinated and this obviously doesn't offer complete protection from getting the virus ( we have both had COVID again since) but the symptoms were nowhere near as severe after vaccination.
My wife, over two years later, is still having recurrent symptoms of long COVID, which kick in when she's exhausted from her job. I've been more fortunate. We've both been more fortunate than the folks we knew who lost their battle with the virus. Those who think the whole thing is some kind of fairy story and a conspiracy are just idiots, pure and simple. I have no time for fools.
Sorry about your wife having long Covid. I knew a healthy 42 year old man in excellent health that suffered for weeks in the hospital with Covid before dying. He refused the vaccine. About 96% of the patients hospitalized in for severe Covid were not vaccinated. I hope the best for you and your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back