What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I think putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger would be good for a lot of people's miseries and theirs's would be over.
Why not go out and find a cock to suck, that's what you're here for, isn't it, QueerBaby? At least that's what your profile says.
Suck those cocks, boi!
I'm sorry you're so full of hate and a homophobe. Urging gay people to commit suicide over the internet is a hate crime. Don't you know? You remind me of those bigoted Trump tards waving Nazi flags and trying to shut down the Gay Pride Parade. Shame on you.

That's awesome, and when & where did you get your virology degree?
Same place you got yours.

The internet!

hahaha

hakendover-flanders-belgium-03-02-600w-1333084022.jpg

I'm sorry you're so full of hate and a homophobe. Urging gay people to commit suicide over the internet is a hate crime. Don't you know? You remind me of those bigoted Trump tards waving Nazi flags and trying to shut down the Gay Pride Parade. Shame on you.
james, yes I AM full of hate, a lot more than you can even imagine, actually. For four years we've watched a narcissistic, evil man try to take over our government & run rough shod over the US Constitution. First time any President has attacked the very constitution & government that he leans on to do his evil deeds. January 6th was IT for me ... I said it when it happened that very day ... first one in these forums to call the "attempted coup" for what it was. And what' really burned my bacon is that the very mom-fucker who arranged it and sat back and watched, is no nearer to going to prison TODAY as he was the week after it happened. Our judicial system is seriously broken and all the Trumptards have done is celebrate about it. They honestly believe Trump means WELL for the nation, for the people ... they're totally blind & naive as to what he's attempting to do.
So, YES ... I'm highly pissed off at those here who continue to back that dumb ******* of a bitch after January 6th.

As far as the question regarding viology ... I never claimed to know anything than what the health experts & scientists tell us, and that's a lot more accurate than ANYTHING you can provide, although you think contrary.
I'm not suspicious of the ENTIRE MEDIA and INFORMATION as you Tards are. You've been brainwashed by Rightard philosophies.
Now, fuck off and go bother someone else who truly wishes to read and address your daily bullshit.
Same place you got yours.
The internet!

Last edited:
The ignorance of some is astounding. Those who spout vaccines don't work, where were you born. Many vaccinations have been required to attend public schools starting in the 50's. Polio, smallpox, chicken pox, anthrax the list is long. Are they 100% effective of course not nothing is. Get bitten by a rabid ******* and refuse to take the vaccine to stop that wonderful death and see how long you take up space. No vaccine has ever boasted of a 100% non infection rate that I've ever taken. Even this one in the literature given it says some may still be infected but in those cases it will most likely be non life threatening. I've known two so far and both were treated as outpatients not in hospitals at $3000 a day or more. I think we could end the objections of many by simply adopting the actions of a few countries so far. They offer the shots free. Get the virus after taking them they pickup the medical bills. Those who choose not to get the possible prevention have exercised their right and along with that comes the obligation to pay the medical bills out of their own funds. . Because i don't care if you choose not to make every attempt to not get seriously sick or dead. I do resent having to bare the burden of your choice by higher taxes or medical costs because of it. Taxpayers all around the globe are paying for cremations and part of the medical expenses, without that there would be no hospitals or clinics open. the cost so far would have taken them all down.
Everyone will pay out in some way for the cost , obviously that will be higher if more people become infected or become seriously ill. That is simple math. All costs are passed along not absorbed how high it becomes is affected by the choices made . I suspect those with the lest valid reasons for not trying the free vaccine will be the most verbal about costs going up. They always are, it has been so my entire life
Not saying vaccines don't work dingbat, but first this is NOT a vaccine! Second, it hasn't been tested, other than you fine folk! Congratulations lab rats!!

Not saying vaccines don't work dingbat, but first this is NOT a vaccine! Second, it hasn't been tested, other than you fine folk! Congratulations lab rats!!
word-WRONG-smallSIZE.jpg

words_News Flash.jpg

...................................words_FuckYouVeryMuch.jpg

I doubt you know the true definition of dingbat? My reasoning is founded in your astonishing claim it's "not a vaccine" The entire world is calling it a vaccine Even our ex president who boasts of giving millions to one of the makers to make a vaccine. Tell us enlightened one what did we get for all that money. Share with us, take time from rolling your little balls of excrement , i say this because you have a mind like a toilet it should be flushed regularly, your stinking up this forum by passing on ******* some anonymous person posted on social media that has been outed as 100% pure crap.

I doubt you know the true definition of dingbat? My reasoning is founded in your astonishing claim it's "not a vaccine" The entire world is calling it a vaccine Even our ex president who boasts of giving millions to one of the makers to make a vaccine. Tell us enlightened one what did we get for all that money. Share with us, take time from rolling your little balls of excrement , i say this because you have a mind like a toilet it should be flushed regularly, your stinking up this forum by passing on ******* some anonymous person posted on social media that has been outed as 100% pure crap.
Would you prefer dumb cant? Funny the definition of a vaccine was just changed to include this *******! Run your mouth about Trump and the vaccines ding dong!! When he was discussing the $5 cures that have been proven effective for years, all you retards ridiculed him!! Your fake doctors got them deemed deadly in fraudulent studies. We had to switch insurance companies early last year. My wife had to switch Rheumatoid doctors because of it. She got stuck with a 72 year old communist quack, that took her off hydroxychloroquine because the retard said it was dangerous! She had been on it 19 years!! She felt like ******* since. The retard also said if she didn't get the jab, she WAS GOING TO DIE!!! Really??? Now on Medicare, she got to go to a real doctor again. Mentioned she wanted to be back on the hydroxychloroquine. This doctor asked why she quit taking it??? YOU NEED TO BE ON IT FOR YOUR METHOTREXATE TO WORK RIGHT!! Stick your fake fucking covid drama up your ass!! I know plenty who have had it, and lived through it just fine. My brother had it, and didn't even know. Thought it was just a cold, till he realized he couldn't smell gasoline one day. I might have had it myself. How would I know?

I don't follow all the right handed drama either, so piss up a rope. I go by what adds up. You ******* doesn't add up. If this ******* was so bad, why is your retard in chief letting all the illegal immigrants in?? By the way, they get the $5 cure before being let in. Why? Because it works.

We wish you lab rats the best of luck. Many of us have seen the ugly truth about it.

View attachment 4572098

View attachment 4572097

...................................View attachment 4572111
Again, the definition of a vaccine just got changed to include this *******. By real science, it isn't. Enjoy your ride with the other lab rats homophobe!

Every year a new flu vaccine comes out. It is based on last years flu / vaccine. It too has not been tested. Your point.
He has no point, just rambles along spitting out opinion & misinformation. That's what makes these rejects of society so interesting ... their mindful creativity & hallucinations. Its almost impossible to keep up with their ramblings. So his wife's doctor takes her off hydroxychloroquine for some type of illness she has which is entirely different to covid, and her health worsens again. And he's off to blaming the President, covid doctors, and those who back the regular covid vaccines for contributing to her bad relapse. God knows what these Trumptards will start accusing everyone of next.

I believe THIS article explains what Doorcpl is talking about. Of course his failure to support his post with sourceful information is a problem most these conservatives have ... they just spout off what they hear or read someplace.

Last edited:
the definition of a vaccine just got changed to include this *******. By real science, it isn't.
You're NOT understanding the situation with covid & flu viruses ... they MUTATE rather fast. Specific to flu vaccinations, its why the vaccinations given for the flu each year, don't stop the flu ... so many strands of flus. And a reason why the covid vaccines doesn't entirely stop vaccinated people all the time from getting a covid virus. Each time the covid is allowed to re-strengthen itself, as it is doing in the mid-west now, its likely a mutation of the covid will happen where the vaccines OFFERED are not 100% effective.
You're just too determined not to listen or understand because you and your boneheaded friends would rather argue than listen. Try using your ears and mouth proportionately for a change.

He has no point, just rambles along spitting out opinion & misinformation. That's what makes these rejects of society so interesting ... their mindful creativity & hallucinations. Its almost impossible to keep up with their ramblings. So his wife's doctor takes her off hydroxychloroquine for some type of illness she has which is entirely different to covid, and her health worsens again. And he's off to blaming the President, covid doctors, and those who back the regular covid vaccines for contributing to her bad relapse. God knows what these Trumptards will start accusing everyone of next.

I believe THIS article explains what Doorcpl is talking about. Of course his failure to support his post with sourceful information is a problem most these conservatives have ... they just spout off what they hear or read someplace.
I'm glad you brought up the number one clown show!! This dumb fucker funded the WooWhoo lab with our money!!!! Then they dumped this ******* on our country!! To SCARE (make little girls like you wet their panties) the gullible, and ******* THE OLD and weak!! (Old and weak people cost the givernment too much money)

You need a mask, masks don't work, you better wear three masks, masks don't work, you better mask up, don't wear a mask!! YEP! Thats the science you are following!! Thats not debatable! There is plenty of video out there that shows this! That's just one, but a pretty obvious point that your fake government, and big pharma do not have our best interest in mind. You are buying the cure from the ones that gave you the virus! They get rich. Your corrupt leaders get rich from back pocket money, and you bankrupt OUR great grandkids before they are born, or even finish school. Congratulations lab rats!!

My point is, you are a moron! This is not a flu vaccine!! Not even close!
Just wondering if you have heard that there is a new pill form version of the vaccine. Meant for countries that have Refrigerator Issues. Not yet approved in North America or Europe.

And I think putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger would be good for a lot of people's miseries and theirs's would be over.
Why not go out and find a cock to suck, that's what you're here for, isn't it? At least that's what your profile says.
Suck those cocks, boi!
There is that liberal intolerance rearing it ugly head yet again. Although I don't think much of you personally I certainly wouldn't wish you dead by your own hand or anyone else's. I recently saw a poll where the question was asked "Is responding violently to a position you disagree with acceptable? Surprisingly, at least to me, was 25% said yes and nearly 90% of those identified as Liberal. Your comment ended with "boi" on bold letters. That word and that spelling in the context it is in strikes me as being very racist. I am surprised the moderators have tolerated it.

Last edited:
Well I have been around lots of people who didn't know they were positive when I was over. Once I found out I would isolated and get tested. Every time I come back negative. I have an immune issue so I am more likely to get sick. But apparently not with covid.

I'm not vaccinated but they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back